<> OCEANIC CAMPAIGN I: OFFICIAL THREAD <>

Users who are viewing this thread

matt, we can probably do 8:30pm on sunday, but we're just waiting on one guy's response

sort it out in private messages, yeah

Just a note on player identification:

In the first edition of the rules Leaders and Generals were required to put their player names in their profile, and all other players were strongly encouraged to do the same.

That was one of the things that inadvertently got left out when I revised the rules to make them more accessible.

Mind you; when I see stuff like 'krunta' with no tags, no name, no banner, no signature; to be honest it annoys the hell out of me. To not spend all of 2 minutes editing your profile... honestly... people want to know who they're talking to.

Anyway, possible rule change in future. Heads up.

And it annoys me when a certain Kunt get's banned for genuinely abusing a loid who deserves it, forcing me to make another account.
Why am I gonna be assed to setup this account when admins will just lock it down when loido's report it again.

Hailz exists!

krunta said:
And it annoys me when a certain Kunt get's banned for genuinely abusing a loid who deserves it, forcing me to make another account.
Why am I gonna be assed to setup this account when admins will just lock it down when loido's report it again.

Hailz exists!

The Sathe/KEEN_K**t account was not banned for verbal abuse.

it annoys me when i log on to battle to see that the combat speed is still set to "faster"'

i have tested all three combat speeds (medium, faster, fastest) on our server, and medium (default) yields the most reliable manual block/shield block to weapon swing time correspondence

there is absolutely no reason at all to be playing on faster

we won't be touching the node servers for the campaign until they're fixed

edit: fixed mistake

Oh you would know wouldn't you Laszlo.
Actually I was warned twice. Once for "spam", the other for loidal abuse. Then when I contested it, this was when I went down guns blazing.
Still the same **** in my book.

Live or die, either way you will be chromed at the next level.

Sushiman said:
Kunt, if the admins cared for your opinion on moderation, you'd have a red flag under your name.

He's on a roll tonight.
Abuse an admin and see how long you last and if they care enough to flag you after your second warning.
On the subject, how the **** have you not been watched for spam lol.
3% water, 97% bull**** is you.

krunta said:
Oh you would know wouldn't you Laszlo.
Actually I was warned twice. Once for "spam", the other for loidal abuse. Then when I contested it, this was when I went down guns blazing.
Still the same **** in my book.

Live or die, either way you will be chromed at the next level.

I didn't 'dob you in' if that's what you're implying. It is my understanding you were banned for account duplication. Are you saying you are that certain *unt person, and that your old account was banned for abuse? This doesn't make sense.

Night Ninja said:
Waso, maybe that's because you've never played on medium or fastest.

Medium is the best speed by far. Only Marshall likes faster and fastest.  :razz:
we can agree here, my four eyed friend

This is the oceanic campaign thread, *****fights/arguements and generally idiocy are not permitted. Leave now or you will be sighed at
:grin:

RAWR INVASION
D1 YOUR CAPITAL SPLH
We suggest Next sunday , numbers= as many as you can muster
We will disband the attack in the event you swear fealty to me as lord of this land, In that event you will be granted 2-3 hex's bordering AoS so you can continue your war on the heretics, we are open to negotiations at this point
RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krunta said:
Abuse an admin and see how long you last and if they care enough to flag you after your second warning.
That's what he meant. He was just referencing a quote from a moderator that valid argument or not, they couldn't care less about your opinion, and if they did you'd be a moderator. The classic TW bulletproof cynicism.

Medium is tedious IMO. Too much turn-taking, fewer opportunities for surprise attacks; it's like playing chess. Whoever can feint and block the best and the longest wins. But then I'm a spammy kinda guy.

edit: CAN'T YOU PEOPLE ATTACK EACH OTHER INSTEAD OF GANG RAPING SPLH.

Back
Top Bottom