[Werewolf: Archives] The Joker, The Jack and The Brotherhood. Innocents Win!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, that's pretty much why; I'd expect werewolves to digress from the norm in order to seem more suspect, which could make them seem less suspect? Now I am confusing myself.

FrisianDude said:
How so?  :eek:

Because Villy is the sort who'll vote for anyone he's told to vote for. He's also voted people based on their avatars, if I remember correctly.

My avatar isn't wearing a Great Helm. You could be covered in fur under there, nobody would ever know.

WTF, first day, two werewolves, and everyone's talking about packies!? It's just about futile on the first day, because few or no suspect lists have been posted, and relationships have hardly been established. I refuse to contribute to this nonsense. ...For now. Unless this is just part of the "pressure" tactic, of course.

I disagree with Ativan on the effectiveness of a pressure tactic. Most people have tells, even online, that are only minimized with experience. It's a different state of mind to be threatened, so what seems logical to post will be different. ...Or at least I know that I'm a bad liar. :razz:

Yeah guys, Seff is usually like this, innocent or no. It's like a total deja vu to read posts about how his first day one-liners are wolfish.

Hidrogeno said:
I disagree with Ativan on the effectiveness of a pressure tactic. Most people have tells, even online, that are only minimized with experience. It's a different state of mind to be threatened, so what seems logical to post will be different. ...Or at least I know that I'm a bad liar. :razz:

[Jedi mind trick]You do not disagree with me[/Jedi mind trick]

Seriously, that's not me. Confused again.

Ativan said:
Hidrogeno said:

[Jedi mind trick]You do not disagree with me[/Jedi mind trick]

Seriously, that's not me. Confused again.
Oh god damn. I was gonna quote, but it was far back there and I didn't want to make my post look ugly. Hold on.

Moss said:
Even if it is an established tactic I don't think pressuring people really helps. People with experience under their belts handle pressure too well for them to slip noticeably, new players are often nervous and over-eager, leading them to overdo their defense, and react overly hostile anyway, and a lot of people react volitilely to accusations no matter what role they have (e.g, Cleaning Agent, or Gcculk).
MOSS! Yooooooou. Anyway. Damn analytical posters sound all the same!

Vote Count
Oubliette: (1) Alex_Augmented
Alex_Augmented: (2) Hidrogeno, Hershey
Hidrogeno: (1) Trooper
Orj: (1) Gculk
Seff: (1) Moss

Pills
Hershey: (1) Swadius
Oubliette: (1) Vasara
Ativan: (1) Alex_Augmented

Alex_Augmented said:
Oh bugger****, forgot to unvote Oub.

Unvote

Vote: Seff
But you know he's always like this, right?

I suppose it'd be worth voting them if their play style is unproductive.

Back
Top Bottom