SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Do you experience unusual crashes during battles? (when you set high battlesize and find such battle

• A lot! I can't play!

Votes: 222 35.2%
  • Quite often, but it's playable.

Votes: 176 27.9%
  • Very little or no crashes!

Votes: 233 36.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone care to share it on a torrent or something?
Bad speeds here - think all other europeans too?

#20 Lords is available for recruitment. Just noticed this... Should be #20 Lords are available for recruitment.

Yes! Finally! I have waited for this so long! but.... beta? Is this only a beta? :???: I thought this was complete.

Well anyway I love this mod :grin:  downloading.....

by using your-freedom.net, i was able to pump up the download speed to 35-40/kb/sec from 16-18 kb/sec by using a usa server as proxy. if anyone has a proxy or account in a proxy provider you can do the same i think.

I droped from eta 1 hour to 3.

Never got more then 40kB downstream at MBR even when the traffic flow is normal. How comes there are user here who can download full speed or more then 100kB and others got capped at ~50 ?
`
€: WTF? Americans got higher priority then the rest of the world? Again  :lol:

52% done, 42 minutes to go, 20-30kb/s. I'm on the local fiber optic line, so shouldn't get faster than that.

Cyzyk said:
52% done, 42 minutes to go, 20-30kb/s. I'm on the local fiber optic line, so shouldn't get faster than that.

its not about your local line in entirety.

im on 2mbit cable, but until i used a usa proxy, i was only getting 16/ksec average. now its up to 50ksec average.

the route to server matters a lot it seems.

unity100 said:
Cyzyk said:

its not about your local line in entirety.

im on 2mbit cable, but until i used a usa proxy, i was only getting 16/ksec average. now its up to 50ksec average.

the route to server matters a lot it seems.

Facts have nothing to do with it. The only thing slowing it down is pure spite.

For the last time people, Von Mintast said not to post the mirror. He is the creator, to post it anywhere else without his permission is a violation of copyright infringement laws, and you can be prosecuted for doing so. Or something like that, it's still against some policy somewhere.

THIS IS AN OLD DESCRIPTION TO AN OLD V4 VERSION! SEE SUBFORUM FOR INFO ON NEWEST VERSIONS

Become a King, Deal with Unexpected, Build an Army, Spread true Faith, Repel Invasion, Restore Your Motherland

SPECIAL FEATURE
:!: Strategic Map - Acces it through camp menu. Issue orders to Your lords. Chose a lord, order and target city (if possible).
mb1sl3.jpg
Many thanks to:
:arrow: Daedalus vel Sławomir z Aaarrgh - for coding strategic map feature.

DOWNLOAD ALSO MORE METAL SOUND MOD AND MERGE IT WITH SWORD OF DAMOCLES WITH THE MANUAL BELOW IN THE SPOILER. MANUAL BROUGHT TO YOU BY jasonxfri13th

Grab signature if you like this mod:

Code:
[URL=http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52131.0.html][IMG]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6514/swordofdamoclesbannersmzx0.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
What does Sword of Damocles mean?
There once was a king whose name was Dionysius. He was so unjust and cruel that he won himself the name of tyrant. He knew that almost everybody hated him, and so he was always in dread lest some one should take his life.
____But he was very rich, and he lived in a fine palace where there were many beautiful and costly things, and he was waited upon by a host of servants who were always ready to do his bidding. One day a friend of his, whose name was Damocles, said to him -
____"How happy you must be! You have here everything that any man could wish."
____"Perhaps you would like to trade places with me," said the tyrant.
____"No, not that, O king!" said Damocles; "but I think that, if I could only have your riches and your pleasures for one day, I should not want any greater happiness."
____"Very well," said the tyrant. "You shall have them."
____And so, the next day, Damocles was led into the palace, and all the servants were bidden to treat him as their master. He sat down at a table in the banquet hall, and rich foods were placed before him. Nothing was wanting that could give him pleasure. There were costly wines, and beautiful flowers, and rare perfumes, and delightful music. He rested among soft cushions, and felt that he was the happiest man in all the world.
____Then he chanced to raise his eyes toward the ceiling. What was it that was dnagling above him, with it's point almost touching his head? It was a sharp sword, and it was hung by only a single horsehair. What if the hair should break? There was danger every moment that it would do so.
____The smile faded from the lips of Damocles. His face became very pale. His hands trembled. He wanted no more food; he could drink no more wine; he took no more delight in the music. He longed to be out of the palace, and away, he cared not where.
____"What is the matter?" said the tyrant.
____"That sword! That sword!" cried Damocles. He was so badly frightened that he dared not move.
____"Yes," said Dionysius, "I know there is a sword above your head, and that it may fall at any moment. But why should that trouble you? I have a sword over my head all the time. I am every moment in dread lest something may cause me to lose my life."
____"Let me go," said Damocles. "I now see that I was mistaken, and that the rich and powerful are not so happy as they seem. Let me go back to my old home in the poor little cottage amon the mountains."
____And so long as he lived, he never again wanted to be rich, or to change places with the king.
as retold by James Baldwin
As in this story... You can become a King. But you can see a sword  hung by only a single horsehair above your head. You can see invasion coming...
SWORD OF DAMOCLES
INVASION

V4

[Become a King]
:!: If you capture a a town or acastle without a claimant or an oath you can create a new kingdom. [from AoM by Highlander]
:!: You can recruit maximum of 20 new lords. You can't have more lords than you have centers. [from AoM by Highlander]
:!: You can assign fiefs to your lords. Order your lords to stay in their castle to garrison it. [from AoM by Highlander]
:!: Rule Your kingdom through court. Issue orders to Chancellor, Treasurer and Marshal.
:!: Chancellor - Declare War to other Kings.
:!: Chancellor - Recruit Lords and Manage Fiefs.
:!: Chancellor - Change Your kingdom Color.
:!: Chancellor - Can now tell your global population and global faith. NEW
:!: The more fiefs Your Lords have the larger army they can have. Wait a bit before you assign fiefs to new lords!
:!: Population has been added.  Each Village and City now has population. It's extreemly important factor. NEW
:!: Population number is now base income from fief. NEW
:!: Starting population values for are 50-250 for Villages and 500-1500 for Towns. As Town importance is much higher. NEW
:!: At the begining income will be smaller than in Native but population will eventualy grow. NEW
:!: Weekly population growth is based on Prosperity, Local Faith acceptance, Popularity, Tax level, and on new factor Health NEW
:!: Population growth can be negative if the factors above are very bad. NEW
:!: Population will also drop when village is raided or when town is being sieged. NEW
:!: :!: Castles now don't give you ANY money. In fact their maintenance costs you 250 denars weekly. NEW
:!: :!: When You order Your marshal to garrison Towns and Castles, town/castle's village population will drop for each recruited troop. Recruiting nobility from Chapters does not affect population. NEW
:!: Health - has been added. It mainly influences population growth and will be responsible for firing Disease events. NEW
:!: Treasurer - Change Taxes.
:!: Treasurer - Engage in trade enterprises. Not directly but through Merchant's Guild representatives.
:!: Taxes - you can change tax levels of your fiefs. High taxes increase your income but decrease your popularity and prosperity.
There are 7 tax levels. The lowest, Voluntary, reduce taxes by 80% and give you 3 popularity and 3 prosperity bonus in every town and village each weak. Next step is 30% and 2 popularity and prosperity then 15% and 1 popularity and prosperity. High taxes act opposite.
:!: Merchant's Guild - Build Merchant's Guild Halls in towns to increase their prosperity and to increase chance of succes and income of your trade enterprises.

[Deal with Unexpected]
:!: You will have now to deal with dozens of problems in Your life as a King.
:!: Random events will make You feel like You realy are rulling a kingdom.
:!: They will come from different fields. Your choices will have siginificant impact on a Game.

[Build an Army]
:!: More detail on Army Management with new troop trees in Troop thread.
:!: When You arrived to Caladria from Your motherland devastated by Imperial Legions under the lead of Legate Gaius Marius only what was left from Your former glory was your armor, weapon and a horse. You must now prepare.
:!: At arrival You can only recruit and train mercenaries. If you give an oath to one of Caladrian Kings You can recruit and train Caladrian troops.
:!: But Why should You serve under alien kings blind for incoming danger?
:!: When You create own Kindom you can train peasants recruited from villages in Your towns and Castles.
:!: Barracks will help You train Your Infantry.
:!: Practice Range will help You train Your Ranged Soldiers.
:!: Stables will allow You to train Cavalry.
:!: Knight Chapters will attract Noble refuges from Your Motherland to join Your cause. Nobles are equiped in fabulous Siofna's Exclusive armors. NEW
:!: Marshal - when told to will upgrade Your soldiers if You have proper facilities.
:!: Upgrade cost. Training troops now costs money. NEW
:!: For each troop level it's 1 denar.  Cavalry costs 50% more.  Nobility costs 100% more. Faith troops cost 300% more. NEW
Example - Mounted faith troop will cost 30 (they are at lvl 30) + 50% for mounted x 4 = 180. Lvl 10 footman will cost only 10 denars.
:!: Blacksmith reduce this cost by 50%. NEW
:!: Blacksmith also make castle maintenance chaper by 50 denars. NEW
:!: Marshal - can also be ordered to fill up garrisons of your new Empire with troops.
:!: Marshal - can also summon Your Lords for a campaign and tell where specific lord is. NEW
:!: You may also tell any soldier from your army to form Regiment. The soldier will create new party. You may give troops and issue orders to this party. Upkeep for troops in Regiment is 50% higher.[from NNY by Geoffrey Ashe]
:!: You can also bribe bandits to join your party. You must have enough capacity to take them.[from NNY by Geoffrey Ashe]
:!: You may hire refugees, manhunters and townsmans in taverns. [from NNY by Geoffrey Ashe]
:!: You can buy ale in taverns to increase Your army morale. [from NNY by Geoffrey Ashe]
:!: You can now give/take troops from patrols. Not only give. NEW
:!: All patrols carry your banner. NEW
:!: After a battle Your faithfull companions will equip loot. [by fisheye]

[Spread true Faith]
:!: You are no longer man from nowhere. Thus Your faith (lack of it) is known.
:!: Choose From 4 Fiaths to belive in or renounce faith.
:!: Spread Your faith across lands.
:!: Build religius or secular structures. Temples, Chapels, Shrines, Monasteries, Libraries, Schools.
:!: When Your Faith is strong enough it may be that some of Your best knights will follow path of Faith and become Holy Warriors.

[Repel an Invasion]
:!: One Legion, containing hardened veterans will invade Caladria.As it invaded Your land. You have one year to prepare your kingdom for war.
:!: Imperial Expeditionary Forces are led by powerfull Legate Gaius Marius and his 80 centurions.
It consists of (from weakest to strongest):
:!: Infantry: Velites->Hestati->Principes->Triarii
:!: Cavalry: Lancearii->Contarii->Cathaparcii
:!: Mounted Archers: Sagittarii

[Restore Your Motherland]
:!: You came as You have choosen, from: Empire of Antares, Republic of Marina, Kingdom of Aden, Duchy of VIllian, or Zerrikanian Sulatanate.
:!: Military doctrine learned in Your motherland let's You to train 12 different troop types for each country.
:!: And In the feature, who knows, maybe V5 will have new land to conquer after You repel Invaders...

[Additional features]
:!: Items-  Excellent SoD exclusive Armor sets made by Siofna http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,55040.0.html NEW
:!: Complete mouthnhoof's Weapon Overhaul. NEW
:!: Armors now divided into categories within which they have similar statistics to allow player a choice (as suggested by GADefence). NEW
:!: Computer battles are much faster, so if you see a battle and want to join don't wait or it may be too late
:!: More aggressive map AI
:!: After player is killed in battle troops continue to fight. Press TAB to leave. You can now charge free from autoresolve fear. NEW
:!: Food- Gives much more morale. Soldiers eat less (more than 3x less). NEW
:!: Jester- Right now he just offers cheats. If You use them Your game will probably suck. It's made for testers. Use it for own responsibility. NEW
:!: You can acces Party/Inventory windows while besieging a castle. NEW
:!: You can now talk to enemy lords and pay them (a LOT) to make peace with their kingdom. NEW
:!: Not releasing Centurions for ransom does not lower player's honor. NEW
:!: Own Lords will always have positive relation with player (every day game will check if it's positive so don't worry for temporary low relations). NEW
:!: Ransom brokers now pay you sum based on prisoner level. NEW
:!: It's easier to capture lords.
:!: Lords kept in castles are now less likely to escape (prisoner tower is still good idea).
:!: You collect taxes from all fiefs by visiting just one.
:!: Engineering has bigger impact on improvements. Having low engineering makes them slightly more expensive and time consuming while high engineering reduces cost and time greatly (GREATLY, really)
:!: Mill gives 5% bonus every 2 weeks and school gives 1 point bonus every week
:!: You can talk to Village Elder from village/town menu
:!: And possibly something i forgot of...

:!: Bandits will will not  NEW

CREDITS

Mod brought to You by  :idea: von Mistont (or vonmistont but NOT Vonmistont)
Sorry for putting myself in credits but I noticed few internet pages that copy SoD description and have own download links and there is not even slightest mention who the author of the mod is... Since I don't get paid credits are my only reward so that's not nice at all... I hope someone from Chinese forum is reading this :evil: Also if you are reading this it might be good to inform me that You made a translation of SoD, which is great but would be even better if I could share this happines. China has 1/6 (or 1/5)  population of the world and If I didn't by chance find Your forum (and didn't use google-translate) I wouldn't even know that fruit of my work and effort of many contributors is cherished by so much more people. And as I stated before knowledge that modder's work is appreciated is the only reward he gets. It's unfair to take this reward from him.
Sword of Damocles Modding Team - currently consists of:
:idea: Mordachai - V4.1 and V5 Main Coder.
:idea: FleshyStarfish - V5 Storyline Coordinator and SoD forum moderator.
:idea: jasonxfri13th - SoD forum moderator

:idea: Twan - Creator of Auxiliarii Modification http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58436.0.html
:idea: Deathknight13 - Creator of Gunpowder Invasion Modification http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,58699.0.html

My special thanks go to:
:idea: Geoffrey Ashe, author of excellent Patrols feature and...
:idea: Highlander author of kingdom management feature. Both being backbone of Sword of Damocles mod.
My special thanks also go to:
:idea: luigi whose Dukes and Mercenaries mod was a base for items expansion.
This mod also wouldn't be the same without:
:idea: Siofna - that created wonderfull SoD exclusive armor sets and...
:idea: mouthnhoof - that made excellent complete item's overhaul and...
:idea: Daedalus vel Sławomir z Aaarrgh - coder of strategic map feature.

Authors of curently implemented event's descriptions (Thanks to all those who posted their events in Random events thread, I will be adding save game compatibile event pack this week and Your names will also be here. I just didn't have time to add more events before current release.)
  :idea: jasonxfri13th  :idea: kennylz  :idea: Chinta Kari  :idea: meatbag999

:idea: fisheye - autoloot
:idea: Chinta Kari - for making troop's stats.
:idea: Spanky - Many items and banners
:idea: Talak - Many items (usually those most sophisticated :smile: )
:idea: Sinderlin - items
:idea: maw - items
:idea: Raz - items
:idea: RookieR -items
:idea: Dain Ironfoot - cloaks (I just love them and will never strip Villianese from them no matter what other say :smile: )
:idea: OSP Project - items (just in case I forgot someone).
and NICK.ALTMAN for collecting many of this new items.

I'm also very greteful to all of You who take part in brainstorming that gave birth to this mod (many of them also contributed random events, see link:

:!: Fleshy Starfish :!: Chinta Kari :!: Chechen! :!: Crroatian :!: Setzer :!: meatbag999 :!: Knute :!: Njiekovic :!: tinhead50 :!: suggestor :!: I am Freston`s Windmill :!: Shaio :!: Woetorix :!: vadermath :!: jasonxfri13th :!: Arch :!: kcac

Thank You! There wouldn't be this mod without You!

Customization
1) How to change invasion day?
To change the invasion date open simple_triggers.txt and see the picture (I'm using Notepad++ which is free and if You don't have it You'd better download it because there is no reason not to have this excellent tool, though normal notepad would also do, just turn off rolling over the lines or whatever it is called in English):

As you see on the picture below the line to search for begins with 24 and is between lines beginning with 4 and 168. The 365 marked with red circle is the one to change.

invasioncustomization.jpg

2) To change speed of AI vs AI battles (by modifying damage each side takes each "round") change bolded numbers in scripts.txt.
First 1 500 10 relates to defender, second 1 500 10 relates to attacker. Default settings are 20 50 1. First number divides party strength, second is minimal strength used to calculate damage after division and third value is added to strength (thinking of it now i don't know why i set third value so low). I'm not sure if my description of this numbers is 100% correct but all in all it does what it should.
Before you change that i will quote myself:
"This feature is one of my favourite though. It adds more dynamism to play in my opinion. Makes computer vs computer battles a lot more like player vs computer battles. It just makes computer AI better, cause he wastes less time on that battles. No longer you will see AI assaulting castle walls for one week (assaulting not besieging). Or imagine situation where powerfull lord attacks weak caravan. And then fights for three days... One of the greatest medieval battles, battle of Grunwald (Tannenberg) where almost 70 000 people fought took less than one day... AI vs AI battle time in native is just hilarious in my opinion. One day max for a battle is just enough i think... I saw 9000 people attacking a castle with 200 men in it. Assault still took almost whole day, and that was with my changes on! Human can take 3 castles in one day. So although i will add option to change it back i strongly discourage to do that."

game_event_simulate_battle -1
204 21 1 1224979098644774912 22 1 1224979098644774913 4 0 2204 2 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774912 2204 2 1224979098644774915 1224979098644774913 2147483679 2 1224979098644774914 432345564227567629 2147483679 2 1224979098644774915 432345564227567629 2190 3 1224979098644774916 1224979098644774914 1224979098644774915 30 2 1224979098644774916 0 2075 1 1 5 0 2133 2 1224979098644774917 0 4 0 1073741855 2 144115188075856084 1224979098644774912 31 2 144115188075856084 1224979098644774913 2133 2 144115188075856084 -1 2133 2 144115188075855963 144115188075856085 2133 2 1224979098644774917 1 5 0 4 0 1073742365 3 1224979098644774912 2 1 541 3 1224979098644774913 2 1 2133 2 1224979098644774917 1 3 0 501 3 1224979098644774913 2 0 1662 2 1224979098644774912 648518346341351440 1662 2 1224979098644774913 648518346341351439 1 3 936748722493063209 648518346341351440 0 2133 2 1224979098644774918 72057594037927936 1 3 936748722493063209 648518346341351439 0 2133 2 1224979098644774919 72057594037927936 2123 3 1224979098644774918 1224979098644774918 1 2110 2 1224979098644774918 500 2111 2 1224979098644774918 10 2123 3 1224979098644774919 1224979098644774919 1 2110 2 1224979098644774919 500 2105 2 1224979098644774919 10 4 0 1073742365 3 1224979098644774912 0 2 541 3 1224979098644774912 0 3 2107 2 1224979098644774918 3 2108 2 1224979098644774918 2 2108 2 1224979098644774919 2 3 0 4 0 1697 3 1224979098644774913 1224979098644774918 648518346341351428 1662 2 1224979098644774913 648518346341351439 3 0 1 3 936748722493063238 648518346341351439 0 2133 2 1224979098644774920 72057594037927936 4 0 32 2 1224979098644774920 0 1697 3 1224979098644774912 1224979098644774919 648518346341351428 1662 2 1224979098644774912 648518346341351440 3 0 1 3 936748722493063238 648518346341351440 0 2133 2 1224979098644774921 72057594037927936 4 0 1073741855 2 1224979098644774920 0 31 2 1224979098644774921 0 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774920 0 31 2 1224979098644774921 0 2133 2 1224979098644774922 -1 2133 2 1224979098644774923 -1 2133 2 1224979098644774924 -1 5 0 31 2 1224979098644774920 0 2133 2 1224979098644774922 1224979098644774912 2133 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774913 2133 2 1224979098644774924 648518346341351439 5 0 2133 2 1224979098644774922 1224979098644774913 2133 2 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774912 2133 2 1224979098644774924 648518346341351440 3 0 4 0 30 2 1224979098644774922 0 1 2 936748722493063225 1224979098644774922 2133 2 1224979098644774925 72057594037927936 2204 2 1224979098644774926 1224979098644774925 2204 2 1224979098644774927 1224979098644774923 5 0 2133 2 1224979098644774925 -1 3 0 4 0 30 2 1224979098644774924 0 1650 2 1224979098644774928 1224979098644774924 5 0 2133 2 1224979098644774928 0 3 0 6 3 1224979098644774929 0 1224979098644774928 1652 3 1224979098644774930 1224979098644774924 1224979098644774929 1507 1 1224979098644774930 1 2 936748722493063521 1224979098644774930 500 3 1224979098644774930 10 -1 2136 3 1224979098644774931 0 100 2341 2 1 1224979098644774930 2343 2 2 1224979098644774926 2173 2 1224979098644774932 1224979098644774930 2343 2 3 1224979098644774932 4 0 30 2 1224979098644774931 50 1652 3 1224979098644774933 1224979098644774925 0 33 3 1224979098644774933 360287970189639870 360287970189640081 1611 3 1224979098644774925 1224979098644774930 1 32 2 72057594037927936 0 500 3 1224979098644774930 8 1224979098644774925 1105 1 216172782113783967 5 0 1106 1 1585267068834414652 3 0 4 0 2173 2 1224979098644774934 1224979098644774930 542 3 1224979098644774934 7 1224979098644774930 2133 2 144115188075855934 1 3 0 3 0 4 0 30 2 1224979098644774924 0 1651 2 1224979098644774928 1224979098644774924 5 0 2133 2 1224979098644774928 0 3 0 6 3 1224979098644774929 0 1224979098644774928 1656 3 1224979098644774930 1224979098644774924 1224979098644774929 1507 1 1224979098644774930 1 2 936748722493063521 1224979098644774930 2173 2 1224979098644774934 1224979098644774930 2341 2 1 1224979098644774930 2343 2 2 1224979098644774926 2343 2 3 1224979098644774934 1105 1 216172782113783968 3 0 4 0 30 2 1224979098644774924 0 1617 1 648518346341351425 2133 2 144115188075855900 0 1 3 936748722493063219 648518346341351425 1224979098644774924 1 3 936748722493063220 648518346341351425 1224979098644774924 1698 2 648518346341351425 1224979098644774922 1 2 936748722493063224 1224979098644774923 1 3 936748722493063534 648518346341351425 0 3 0 2133 2 1224979098644774917 1 4 0 30 2 1224979098644774924 0 521 3 1224979098644774935 1224979098644774923 0 1073741855 2 1224979098644774935 3 31 2 1224979098644774935 2 2133 2 144115188075855934 1 2204 2 1224979098644774936 1224979098644774922 2204 2 1224979098644774927 1224979098644774923 2330 2 1 1224979098644774923 2335 2 2 1224979098644774936 2335 2 3 1224979098644774927 1105 1 216172782113783969 4 0 31 2 144115188075856118 1224979098644774923 1 6 936748722493063510 18 360287970189639680 144115188075856118 0 144115188075856307 3 0 4 0 1650 2 1224979098644774928 1224979098644774922 32 2 1224979098644774928 0 1652 3 1224979098644774937 1224979098644774922 0 33 3 1224979098644774937 360287970189639870 360287970189640081 501 3 1224979098644774923 28 1224979098644774937 5 0 501 3 1224979098644774923 28 -1 3 0 1 3 936748722493063304 1224979098644774923 0 1 3 936748722493063276 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774936 4 0 31 2 1224979098644774927 432345564227567630 1 4 936748722493063341 864691128455135410 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774936 3 0 1 3 936748722493063465 1224979098644774923 -5 1 3 936748722493063172 1224979098644774923 1224979098644774936 1 2 936748722493063287 1224979098644774923 1 2 936748722493063287 1224979098644774923 3 0 3 0 4 0 541 3 1224979098644774913 0 13 2136 3 1224979098644774938 0 100 2147483678 2 1224979098644774938 25 32 2 1224979098644774920 0 1 3 936748722493063458 1224979098644774913 1000 3 0 4 0 541 3 1224979098644774912 0 13 2136 3 1224979098644774938 0 100 2147483678 2 1224979098644774938 25 32 2 1224979098644774921 0 1 3 936748722493063458 1224979098644774912 1000 3 0 2136 3 1224979098644774938 0 100 4 0 2147483678 2 1224979098644774938 10 2133 2 1224979098644774917 1 3 0 3 0 2075 1 1224979098644774917 3 0

Make sure you use Zaro's Graphical Enhancement for best visual experience:
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,36914.0.html

Everyone love them... Screenshots

Download

Sword of Damocles - Invasion
version 4

Repository
http://www.mbrepository.com/modules/PDdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=7
Alternative link to Rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/178867683/Sword_of_Damocles_-_Invasion_V4_beta.exe

Old version on Rapidshare version 3
http://rapidshare.com/files/178851395/Sword_of_Damocles_-_Invasion_v3.rar

Old version on Rapidshare version 1
http://rapidshare.com/files/170204838/Sword_of_Damocles_-_Invasion.rar

Sword of Damocles version 1

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=8&id=982

http://rapidshare.com/files/170194601/Sword_of_Damocles.rar

Sword of Damocles, merged with Medieval Dukes and Mercenaries Altman version, now under the name Lords and Realms.
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52506.0.html

SOURCE for V4
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,53660.0.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom