[Werewolf]Tag Team - Wolves Victory

Users who are viewing this thread

Vieira said:
Ah, ****. I just want to apologise to everyone for ****tiness (especially Hawk: my bad). I don't have the... commitment, I guess, to play these games any more. It's not as if I was even busy.  :sad:

[me=Vieira]waves goodbye, fondly.[/me]

No reason to apologize! It was nice of you being part of this game anyway :wink:

I'm probably not allowed to post more, since I'm lynched, but I doubt it would have helped. Making a post takes too long for me. A mixture of laziness and horrible sleeping patterns. When I don't take time to post, I make arguments as wafer thin as those I made early on.

I had been trying to find the motivation to make some posts and thoughts on people today, but other things just dragged me away. Mainly football and music theory.  :???:
I spend ages tabbing out Modal Scale shapes in Guitar Pro out of a random bout of inspiration, using C Major as my 'framework' to map the shapes, for future learning.
The hours just ticked by and my notes document remained empty.  :sad:

Enjoy the rest of the game, folks.

[me=Vieira]dies[/me]

The day started busy, with everyone trying to get rid of spammers Llandy/Melter so that there was hope the game wouldn't reach the 100 pages mark. Magorian even rejoiced, believing they were successful. Unfortunately, confusion regarding how the voting system worked, with several players voiding their partners votes prevented a majority from being reached, and the spam nightmare duo got one vote short of making an early exit. Their retribution was swift, and soon they thoroughly picked apart every post in the thread and went on the offensive.

Meanwhile, Adaham was experiencing the joy of Neoxardobism, but it was short lived. He forgot to take in consideration the fact that there's a heavy curse attached to that playstyle, and everyone who adopts it is bound to die before the dawn of the third day. Not being able to accept this, he quickly reverted to WoT'ing his adversaries into submission, momentarily avoiding a grim fate.

Eternal sparked a statistics discussion and was hoping to catch the wolves using a lot of meta. This time, however, there was little enthusiasm and he had to take his project elsewhere. Everyone rejoiced that Ativan wasn't playing to transform the game thread into a endless math debate.

The day progressed and activity was dropping. Lep was exiled in China, and his newbie partner was happy to go after the spammer pair. Twinkle also battled the juggernaut, while Ej was busy catching up ten pages worth of quote wars he had no intention of ever reading. Soot carried his team on his own, waiting for Overlord to make his entrance.

As the day waned and the night got closer, everyone started to look for a target to lynch. Unfortunately, the village was disorganized, and there was little hope a majority would be reached, even with the one hour extension given by the host, who has reached a level of insanity so high he can't even keep track of time anymore. Seeing this situation, everyone turned to their favorite target: the Hawk/Vieira pair. Vieira was fulfilling everyone's expectations by posting next to nothing, but Hawk surprised everyone by caring about his image and trying to get his team through day one. Alas, this proved to be his downfall, as several players ganged up on this unusual behaviour as proof of wolfishness. Still, it was not enough, and only three teams agreed on a lynch. Everything pointed to the day ending in a no lynch, for the shame of every player. However, when all hope was lost, Overlord appeared to place the final vote.

Final Votecount:

Eternal/Magorian (1) - Hawk
Phonemelter/Pharaoh X Llandy (0)
Adaham/Snoopy (2) - Leprechaun, Twinkle
Vermilion Hawk/Vieira (4) - Melter, Eternal, Adaham, Overlord
Ejnomad/Twinkle (0)
Gerry/Leprechaun (0)
Overlord/Sootshade (0)

Vermilion Hawk/Vieira have been lynched. They were the Suicide Dropout team.

Night ends Tuesday, 17/03 23:00 GMT.

Leprechaun said:
Pharaoh X Llandy said:
Lep has like, six :razz:
Six perfectly-formed and concise posts. If this thread was a human body, you and Melter would be the massively-oversized fake boobs that just keep drawing all the attention, and I'd be the pert buttocks :razz:
Ohhh! What can I be?  :razz:

Overlord- said:
@Twinkle
So twisting the truth is tolerable?
I believe you have already asked me this question, and I replied with an example stating how it is indeed tolerable in certain scenarios.
Cool beans. Was just checking to see if we are on the same page. Funny how that works, as in, dishonesty being okay, especially something that is such a blatant lie.

~Twinkle, who fails to see why this form of lying is better than any other form

It was a quiet night. So quiet that everyone could hear Xardob grumbling about no one taking the opportunity to engage in some meaningless spam during the night, despite the fact that the thread remaining open was a clear invitation for that. Maybe everyone was too sad mourning Vieira and Hawk to say anything.

When the day dawned, the other reason for the lack of spam was made clear to everyone. Melter was found dead in a pool of his own vomit. That alone didn't surprise anyone, it was clear his constant drinking problems would cause him trouble one day. The odd thing was that the vomit had a suspicious shade of green. What on earth was he drinking?

Llandy was found in the next room. Next to her lay a half empty wine bottle, and knifed to the wall there was a note saying "No Girls Allowed". Seeing that, someone wondered aloud: 'What about Snoopy? Does that mean she's next?' To which, out of nowhere, a metallic voice answered: 'Fools, Snoopy is clearly only Adaham's more feminine side that created it's own personality. Everyone knows there are no females in the internet. If you look close enough, you'll notice that even Llandy was just an FBI agent undercover to catch pervs like yourselves.'

They were startled. Who was this, daring to say such things? Xardob quickly found the culprit. It was Melter's sentient phone, finally free from his master and ready to start world domination. But first, he would have to battle the mad host over control of the game.

'It's lynch or lose, after this is over, no one will be able to stop me' said the metallic voice.

Phonemelter/Pharaoh X Llandy have died. They were the Spammasters team.

5 alive, 3 to lynch. Deadline is Sunday, 21/03, 23:00 GMT.

Magorian Aximand said:
The sparkling avatar twins and the shady guy playing by himself are wolves.
You mean Twinknomad and Soot? Or did I misunderstand that?

Anyhow, will comment later on everything, but why is everybody forgetting about Lep?

Re: Narration...yes...you might be crazy after all. Or you're smoking really intense stuff. Whatever it is, I never want to hear Ejnomad complaining about me encouraging spam last game. At least I closed the threads for the night  :razz:

GERRY said:
Now its kill or get killed I assume.
images
:razz: Kinda already been provided.

Xardob said:
'It's lynch or lose, after this is over, no one will be able to stop me' said the metallic voice.

However, Gerry, could I possibly ask why you failed to reply to this:
GERRY said:
Answering tomorrow its late

And since Llandy/Phone was your main suspects, what are your thoughts on their untimely demise?

@Phone
We fell short of 500 posts in our thread before dying.  :sad:
babybinky.gif
Stop your whining and go back to playing dead in your pool of vomit.  :razz:

~Twinkle, who notes that Gerry's attempts to do practically nothing are getting a little bothersome at best

However, Gerry, could I possibly ask why you failed to reply to this:
"Reply" may have been a bad way of phrasing that -- can you explain why you failed to follow up on this?

~Twinkle, who thought clarifying would be helpful

Back
Top Bottom