Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

LilShrooms said:
Just a question, do the devs even still update this game? the last update was back in January...

No. L'Aigle is a scam. Docm30 is a lier.

I hope this has not already been reported, although given its nature I think it likely. However given its nature I will post about it to be certain. I apologize for not reading the entire previous 75 pages of bugs to be sure.

When I enter any battle against an enemy's vassal I get a wall of read text that takes up most of the screen. After about 20 seconds of this it dis-appears, but no more text appears on the left hand side, eg. Casualty and damage information.

It appears in all scenes I have experienced thus far (I've yet to fight any sieges), against all factions. I haven't tested it against bandits and the such, so I cant say if it is only an issue with faction affiliated forces.

Do you require a savegame or any more information? Please personal message me if that is the case.

This might have already been mentioned but Naval battles accuring on bridges and random times on the field is kind of wierd.

(Naval battles on small rivers is also kind of wierd since it's a river, not an open ocean)

EDIT: After some testing, it seems planning battles might have something to do with it. This needs to be confirmed though...

I was looking forward to playing this mod, but  when I opened it the words under the loading bar were not words and did not have any letters from any actual alphabet and the same was true for all text. I tried clicking something randomly on the menu and continued until eventually I seemed to get to a screen which resembled character stat customization, and so I clicked on the button which noramlly takes you to the game and it crashed to desktop. I am playing on windows,

gamingassassin said:
I was looking forward to playing this mod, but  when I opened it the words under the loading bar were not words and did not have any letters from any actual alphabet and the same was true for all text. I tried clicking something randomly on the menu and continued until eventually I seemed to get to a screen which resembled character stat customization, and so I clicked on the button which noramlly takes you to the game and it crashed to desktop. I am playing on windows,

Never heard of that happening before. Try reinstalling. Have you patched it correctly?

i've a very serious problem . i downloaded the mod , but after starting the game , all the textures are white . the character you see only the hair and the environment only the trees , the rest all white . i tried new install of the game , and put the mod . i would much play this mod . please let someone help me?

GIBO said:
i've a very serious problem . i downloaded the mod , but after starting the game , all the textures are white . the character you see only the hair and the environment only the trees , the rest all white . i tried new install of the game , and put the mod . i would much play this mod . please let someone help me?

GIBO check this out if you have a mac.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,333669.msg7902187.html#msg7902187

or this:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,328130.msg7752855.html#msg7752855

i don't know ifyou'll find something. good luck!

doesn't work this method. keep seeing all white texture . only see the texture of trees and mustache of the character

this PC is old , try to install the mod to another pc newest .i hope that the problem there isn't..thanks for the help everyone

...Because the game crashes (C++ Runtime Error), when I'm about to start it. I tried different versions, settings tweaks, and so on, but none of that worked.
Warband version: 1.167
L'Aigle version: every that I could download (1.0-1.2)
P.S Please help me! I REALLY want to play this mod! Graphics, enviroment are looking awesome, and unlike Napoleonic Wars, there's a Singleplayer campaign and WORKING custom  battles!
P.P.S Sorry for my bad English. I'm Russian.

@skyscratcher check this: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=217596.0

i also bumped into this:
Reinstall the game.

There's not really ever been a true fix for the runtime error of fun, but typically a reinstall has fixed them.

Edit: Also is it possible for you to maybe install on the C drive as opposed to your F drive? Something I notice a lot is that error appears a lot on non-C drive installs.

I already have up-to-date drivers and Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime 2010. (latest!) I'm going to try MC C++ 2013, maybe it will help me!
P.S I can't believe that these actions may be a fix! Because it's a default answer of the Tech Support in Russia FOR ANY QUESTION!
If you will ask them something like "Why it smells like a smoke near my PC?" they will ask about the drivers :smile: Sorry for off-topic!
P.P.S It's not an offence to you, guys!

And, of course, it didn't have any effect. But I tried to remove all MCV C++ and left only 2008 version. And I passed the duel, and... GAME CRASH! Again!
P.S I tried also to re-install 2010 version. And, again, nothing have changed...

Guys, I FIXED IT!
When I understood that the passing of the duel is a progress, I remembered about one trick: in the module.ini I fixed a string that was look like "disable_flag_optimization" or something else from 0 to 1! And it worked!
So, I think we can celebrate it! :smile:

Back
Top Bottom