Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Docm30 said:
Your videocard doesn't support Shader Model 3 which almost all of the shaders require. If you haven't already, try running the game in DirectX 7 mode. If that doesn't work nothing will.
It worked! Thank you).

The russian Gusari ranker hats item picture (?) is upside down. Im almost sure other item pictures are too but I only remember this one.

Hessen light cav enlisted helmets have some thing going on. Not just in this screen, but other screens. Doesn't show up when walking around.

B450DC8525E22CE9DE99740F0B8F060BD46F34A9

Unacceptable. Uninstalling, muting, kicking, banning, reporting, blocking, changing the locks; telling me nan.

If I find anything else that's not in here, I'll try to screen it.

Couple interesting bugs I've seen since starting to play this mod on Friday (and I intend to keep playing, awesome job):

Occasionally I get a 3 person boxing match.  I saw it coming up through the ranks of boxing and now as I'm at the World Champion level.  I haven't paid attention enough to see if it's every so many fights or anything and it's not unwinnable as it's a free-for-all, not a 2 v 1, but it is a bug.

Naval battles are interesting for me as all my troops become sailors (not sure if bug), upon winning only half the enemies troops (who were also all converted to sailors) are actually removed from their unit (after 6 or 7 battles they were finally down to just the lord).  Then upon engaging again I was in a battle with no enemy troops present (sailor or otherwise) that could only be ended by tabbing to retreat.  That's at least a bug.

Sorry if either of those are a repeat of something already reported I did search the thread but I may have used different wording.

During feasts lords lift drinks in toast using native Warband strings in the dialogue. The British use kvass, the Austrians use mead, etc. They should probably be "a glass of wine" for all factions.

In looking through the troop trees I noticed that in the Dutch that their light infantry seem to cris-cross in progression.

The Light Recruits can either become Jagers or Carabiniers, but the Jagers progress to Light Voltigeurs, and the Carabiniers progress to Guardjagers.

Is this as intended?

In the Orleans streets, when you randomly are attacked by bandits, 2 bandits spawned.  One was in view firing a musket, the other had gotten stuck somewhere.  I had to search for quite a long time to find the second bandit before I was allowed to leave the scene.  He was stuck behind some buildings on the "outside" of the area (between the buildings and the edge of the map).

edit: Also the imperial guard bicorne has 20 armor, but the imperial guard seargent's bicorne has 4.  A little odd because they're basically the same hat but in a different colour.

JacobMunro said:
In the Orleans streets, when you randomly are attacked by bandits, 2 bandits spawned.  One was in view firing a musket, the other had gotten stuck somewhere.  I had to search for quite a long time to find the second bandit before I was allowed to leave the scene.  He was stuck behind some buildings on the "outside" of the area (between the buildings and the edge of the map).

I can confirm this; I've had this problem before also, but I can't remember if it was in Orleans or not.

I get this from time to time, just use  Ctrl + Alt + F4 to knock stuck AI unconscious. This will however disable achievements.

LilShrooms said:
Just a question, do the devs even still update this game? the last update was back in January...

Docm works in mysterious ways... But he works! I'm sure the update will be out sometime in the next two years.

Patience, young grasshopper.

Back
Top Bottom