Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

UA-Turtle

Recruit
Summary: My resolution always resets to "Desktop Resolution" and reads the Desktop Resolution wrong. I have a 1920x1080 monitor but it reads it as something lower. Setting it manually to 1920x1080 always resets the next time the game opens. I have had this happen on 2 different PCs with different specs, and this has been happening since 2021. I am on the latest version with no mods, clean install, game files verified, graphics drivers up to date. All settings including graphical settings save EXCEPT resolution, which always resets to Desktop Resolution (which again, the game is misreading as a lower resolution). This bug is listed as resolved in a much older thread even though multiple people still post that they have the issue. It is very much not fixed.
How to Reproduce:
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060
GPU Driver Version: GeForce Game Ready Driver 546.33
CPU: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard: HP 89B5 A (SMVB)
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2 TB HDD

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

No, I have been playing in fullscreen. This issue has occurred over 2 different PCs with different hardware.

Back
Top Bottom