How to get epic gears?

Users who are viewing this thread

tk327

Recruit
Hi everyone  :smile:,

I recently played this mod after Pendor, what bugged me is, I saw some epic gears in cheatmenu Adenian Champion plate/crown/phoenix shield and such (those with 1-2 denars) but nowhere to be seen ingame. Are they available to players somehow or just WIP?

tk327 said:
Hi everyone  :smile:,

I recently played this mod after Pendor, what bugged me is, I saw some epic gears in cheatmenu Adenian Champion plate/crown/phoenix shield and such (those with 1-2 denars) but nowhere to be seen ingame. Are they available to players somehow or just WIP?

Those with 1~2 denars might be exclusive items only available to certain units, and also possibly unlootable.

I think it might be two things, some is unique weapons, possibly for noble troops, the other is an Original SoD concept which was you could run missions to look for a Royal Set of Equipment.

That whole system has not been ported yet (it may also be subject to change, but we are not at that stage yet) Everything has just got more ambitious compared to the current 'public' plan.

The current version is test combatant, technically as a development, we have 'sort of' gone back to alpha, rebuilding the whole mod from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom