Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Michadr said:
Tüfekçi Başı said:
I don't play mods much. I didn't play your mod. But I watched your hunting video and animals look very brave. Never afraid.
Is this a question... or just a comment?

a statement - i think.

and maybe he`s referring to animals sometimes not running away from the player when you get close to them  :mrgreen:

Q: Does the Illika Falki NPC in the Reich town give you any interesting options (recruiting or the likes) when you finish the "final quest"? Or does it just repeat the same thing, like the bluewood noble at Forniron?

Q: How can i complete the hard quest of agathor krex where he want me to destroy the new gods worshipers in the vicinity of Macavia, what am I going to kill? can't find no other clue.

ZeroSugar said:
Q: How can i complete the hard quest of agathor krex where he want me to destroy the new gods worshipers in the vicinity of Macavia, what am I going to kill? can't find no other clue.
Just find large enought party (100-200 units) marked as quest army (light blue when untargeted, violet when targeted) in Maccavian and nearby territory, no clues availble for any of similiar quests from kings.

T.L.S. said:
ZeroSugar said:
Just find large enought party (100-200 units) marked as quest army (light blue when untargeted, violet when targeted) in Maccavian and nearby territory, no clues availble for any of similiar quests from kings.

I see, thanks for the reply. these damn worshipers are a pain the ass to track down. ty again

Q: Are the "King quests" available after a claimant takes the throne? There are no king quests for Lady Tylora, but I had already made that of Torlian.

This might seem like a silly question, but i'll throw it anyway:

In the title screen, there two guys one holding a spear with the flag and the other with a shield, is the 8 pointed star the logo of Perisno? or is it just some random logo attached to that image?

I ask this because i really would like to have a canonical "Kingdom of Perisno" flag if it's possible.

Q: Why won't my soldiers listen to me when I command them? I say stand closer and they retreat, I say spread out and they charge!! The formations like 1 row, 2 row or 3 rows, doesn't work either. Only commands that work are charge and hold position. Is it an option I pressed? cuz I tried changing options and nothing seemed to help.

Commanding is everything to me idk if I can play without it, but I love the mod.  :sad:

DarkOmegaMK2 said:
This might seem like a silly question, but i'll throw it anyway:

In the title screen, there two guys one holding a spear with the flag and the other with a shield, is the 8 pointed star the logo of Perisno? or is it just some random logo attached to that image?

I ask this because i really would like to have a canonical "Kingdom of Perisno" flag if it's possible.
Good eye their! Everything on that image represents Perisno one way or another. What is not yet in the mod, will most likely be included in some update in the future.

kallod said:
Q: Why won't my soldiers listen to me when I command them? I say stand closer and they retreat, I say spread out and they charge!! The formations like 1 row, 2 row or 3 rows, doesn't work either. Only commands that work are charge and hold position. Is it an option I pressed? cuz I tried changing options and nothing seemed to help.

Commanding is everything to me idk if I can play without it, but I love the mod.  :sad:

kallod said:
Yber said:
A: It sounds like you disabled the mod formations. Check in the camp/game options menu.

I turned it on and off, still not working. Idk, i'll keep trying things.

Yber said:
If you turn it on and off you're staying the same. Change it once only and try again.

umm.. no. I changed it once, tried a few battles, then switched it back after it didn't work. I tried restarting my game with the formations on, then later re-installing the mod. Nothing works.. and it doesn't work for my brothers computer either. So its obviously a bug that needs to be fixed.

There's 1000 other glitches and bugs in the mod too. Even though all the content is awesome,  functionality holds a much higher importance. I wish the mod creators held the same view.. N'yway, I'm done here sadly.. :sad: too many bugs for me.

kallod said:
kallod said:

kallod said:
Yber said:
A: It sounds like you disabled the mod formations. Check in the camp/game options menu.

I turned it on and off, still not working. Idk, i'll keep trying things.

Yber said:
If you turn it on and off you're staying the same. Change it once only and try again.

umm.. no. I changed it once, tried a few battles, then switched it back after it didn't work. I tried restarting my game with the formations on, then later re-installing the mod. Nothing works.. and it doesn't work for my brothers computer either. So its obviously a bug that needs to be fixed.

There's 1000 other glitches and bugs in the mod too. Even though all the content is awesome,  functionality holds a much higher importance. I wish the mod creators held the same view.. N'yway, I'm done here sadly.. :sad: too many bugs for me.
Wow if you are having that much trouble with it just wait till a dev answers its not that hard to wait... And dont give us devs the **** speech where we dont hold the same view as you people act like its our fault for the bugs it is buts no one realizes the bugs that appear when we merge the code or bugs the osp brings... And for the love of god just turn the ****in formations mod off its bugged as hell we tried to fix it it didnt work we are working on it so hold your ****in horses your acting like we have all the time in the world to mod Perisno which we dont we have lives to people... I aint hatin but just stating the facts

chill Modder, you forget people feel entitled about anything and everything, trying to reason with most is like fighting with the windmills...

as for the bug he`s complaining about i have no idea, for me formations mod works o.o except the stand closer command.

people fail to realize this is version 0.7 of a free mod that no one is paying for, no one is forcing them to play/download or not to play/download...

but well someone has to be a drama queen i suppose...

and with 0.7 an influx of people like mr " 1000 glitches and bugs" here seem to have shown up.

ps: personally i would annihilate atleast 50% of the human population for their stupidity - but that is just my dream world

#BlameMichardForTooMuchHype    :lol:

Back
Top Bottom