Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Users who are viewing this thread

Malorn said:
Can anyone explain the formations mod to me?  I've never been able to exactly understand how to get some of it working.  For example, ordering my troops to chase enemy formations.  I always end up needing to use charge to do this, but I've heard there is supposed to be another way?
Throught holding F1 you can set flag on or near troops which you want to be attacked. You shall see message like: /Troop type/, hold this position! ...and attack enemy /troop type/ division
And after that selected troops will move to this position and attack chosen division with higher priority, archers (if arrows aren't out of limit) shall hold position in optimal shooting range (40-50% of max range) regardless of chosen point.
Troops moving to chosen point with their current formation (vital for infantry vs ranged combat).

I would love that.  I don't think I understand how to actually do that.  By holding F1, how long to you need to hold it?  I've pressed F1 and my troops will generally walk towards the enemy, then past them, and then get murdered.  I've tried holding the button down, but that doesn't seem to change the behavior.  Can you explain it like you would to a retarded 6th grader?  :???:

When you holding F1 for ~3 sec flag should appear, drag it to desired point... i don't know how to expain that other way :smile: And it mostly usefull for non-mounted troops.

Drag it with the mouse?  Ah, that's new information for me.  I'll give it a shot.  Thanks for the help, I seem to be stupid about this for some reason.

regarding Freelancer.
Is there a way to leave the commander and keep your equipment?

I mean other than deserting or going on permanent awol

kjeltringen said:
regarding Freelancer.

You can get taken prisioner after the lord you're serving gets crushed.

LukeFerreira said:
kjeltringen said:
regarding Freelancer.

You can get taken prisioner after the lord you're serving gets crushed.
After releasing from captivity automatically starts "return to the lord" objective. Ignoring it = deserting.

What's the difference between this change culture:

mb11_zps0abd2e05.jpg

To this change culture:

mb12_zps4bd59c81.jpg

Other than the fact Aubrey's option costs 200k.

That'd be related to my bug report about culture changing.  From personal experience, both of them work, sort of.  They change the culture for your vassals, but don't affect your villages.

I've been looking at every Reich lord I've come across, and I haven't seen a Wyvern Dragoner or a Drachenmeister so far in .7. Have they been removed?

Hylaeus said:
I've been looking at every Reich lord I've come across, and I haven't seen a Wyvern Dragoner or a Drachenmeister so far in .7. Have they been removed?

I've seen and recruited the latest from prisioner stacks. I believe their stats are still super high.

Modder223 said:
dalaidana said:
Can't find my chamberlain,i am paying the salary but i haven't him in my town
He should be located somewhere inside your castle

actualy if he only has a village (What you get when you are made a vassal to a faction, the chamberlain will be in the village aka u have to go into the village and find him :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom