[Werewolf: Archives] Fallout, the Vault of Wolves, Conclusion

Users who are viewing this thread

c0084615_20492137.jpg

War. War never changes.

When atomic fire rained down on the earth, the people took refuge in deep underground Vaults, a place that was originally intended to be a safe haven for humanity in a time of death and chaos.  But even then, strife was brewing beneath the surface, deep within this one particular Vault. 

After nearly 200 years, the land above the vault is livable, but the inhabitants had a more dire situation on their hands.  They have been contacted by two opposing factions, the Brotherhood of Steel, and the Enclave, each attempting to claim the vault and its technological wonders for themselves.  The inhabitants are divided on which faction they should ally, and leave the final decision to The Board, a collective of the vaults most influential individuals and those whom the citizens of the Vault trusted completely.

They too, had reached a stalemate, when tragedy occurred, and the Chairman of The Board was found murdered in his home.  Martial law was declared, and The Board was isolated from the general populace and detained in the lower regions of the Vault, until a final decision was made.  It was also found, that the culprit could only have been one of the other members of the board, and drastic steps must  be made to ensure the ways of the Vault.

Members of the 2257 Vault Constitutional Board:
1. Eternal
2. Shatari
3.Lord Brutus
4. SootShade
5. Vieira
6. QuailLover
7. Sir Hitson Winsler Magorian Aximand
8. Xardob
9. MaHuD
10. Rams
11. Vadermath
12. FrisianDude

Aides attending the meeting:

The Board members enter the main room in the isolated sector and com across an old table, with 13 new chairs already set up around it, and a massive computer console at one end, and the Chairman's seat at the other.  Each of the seats has the individuals name written upon the back, and after each member found their spot, the computer initiated.

"Greetings to the first session of Board Activity 30A-5783-573; Debate of diplomatic relations with external organizations.  I am a Vault-Tec Automated Stenographer System.  I have been activated under protocol 02K-4391-479; the untimely and, currently unsolved murder of the acting Chairman of the Board.  I will be task with recording the events which transpire on this occasion, with the upmost efficiency and accuracy."

Now the table began to light up, and a thin monitor appeared in front of each Board member.

"You may use these systems to catalogue all voting options, and we will adjourn the meeting once we meet a 75% consensu- consen- [vn#d5sa&kjhwerewolfvod8a)nf]"

Suddenly, the power went out, both on the computer, and the room entirely.  After a few moments of silence, the system rebooted, and the voice resumed its' explanation, but now it sounded somewhat different from earlier.

"Alright then, each session will take place for a total of 5 days, with a 2 day recess between, and we will keep doing this until we get a full 100% consensus.  To expedite this process, each day we will elect on member to excuse himself from the meeting, effectively removing his validity from the final selection. For this first session, you will be given an extended period of debate, which will close next Friday evening at 8:00 P.M., or when a candidate exceeding 50% of total valid votes is chosen.  Good luck, and God bless Democracy."

Vote Check 1.1
Vote Check 1.2
Day 1/Night 1
Day 2/Night 2
Vote Check 3.1
Day 3/ Night 3
Day 4/Night 4/ Conclusion

Basics:

Playing with a 2 injury system, where you get killed after two injuries. Two day recovery.
Being voted out, and being killed are two different things.
Voted out members may still talk, but voting privileges and any other authority is restricted.
Voted out member may be allowed to return to the game after there are 3 or more voted out members, as asked to Return
This is a blind game, so all chats have to go through me, wolves included.
Game ends when Brotherhood vote reaches 100% (No wolves), Enclave vote reaches 50%(Wolves>=Villagers).

If you haven't received a PM, you are not special.  Yet, at least.

Due to extensive analysis, I've concluded that you're all wolves and I'm the only innocent player. Thus, I have no preference and am ready to lynch whoever volunteers first.

Any candidate?

Xardob said:
Due to extensive analysis, I've concluded that you're all wolves and I'm the only innocent player. Thus, I have no preference and am ready to lynch whoever volunteers first.

Any candidate?
Logical deduction shows that if this were true then we would have reached a consensus of Enclave were your statement true. As we have not, I must declare that you are in grave error.

Just went through some of the old Werewolf games(including mine) to get back in gear for this one. Man, I had forgotten how fun this is. :razz:

Grimmend said:
Being voted out, and being killed are two different things.
Voted out member may be allowed to return to the game after there are 3 or more voted out members, as asked to Return

So we don't know the roles of the people we vote out, right?

This will be interesting.

Xardob said:

Any candidate?

Interesting way of getting things going.

Dim but dry, as long as Chairman Brutus doesn't smoke under the fire detector again. I would like again to bring up my suggestion for a no smoking policy within the vault.

Xardob said:

Any candidate?

Vote Out: Xardob

Still a weird way to get things going.

Might as well start discussion.

Just like to state that due to some minor technological problems, I won't be too active in discussion for the first few days (you ever tried typing a long post via PS3?  :mad:).

I should be able to read along and I'll probably take notes to talk about once I get my laptop charger in the post.

Shatari said:
Logical deduction shows that if this were true then we would have reached a consensus of Enclave were your statement true. As we have not, I must declare that you are in grave error.
Your deduction is based on the assumption that we have only one faction working against the village best interest. Since we have no way of knowing if this is true, I still think my scenario is the most likely.

Eternal said:

I was wondering if anyone would volunteer. Thank you for stepping up. Vote Eternal.

So we don't know the roles of the people we vote out, right?
I hadn't considered this. This means that the result of the lynch can be judged based only on our hunting skills. Fun.

And it makes my assumption that you're all wolves even more important.

Shatari said:
I think FrisianDude's post was far more suspicious than a wordy joke post, as Fris avoids even popping a joke.
I think I agree with you. We might speculate that Fris failure to post even a joke indicates a complete disregard towards the state of the hunt, making his post useless spam to avoid lurking.

Xardob said:
Shatari said:
Your deduction is based on the assumption that we have only one faction working against the village best interest. Since we have no way of knowing if this is true, I still think my scenario is the most likely.

Well considering it says in the first posts that Grimmend posted, that there are two factions, I'm pretty sure there are only two factions.

Xardob said:
Eternal said:

I was wondering if anyone would volunteer. Thank you for stepping up. Vote Eternal.

Now that is a blatant OMGUS if I ever saw one.

Back
Top Bottom