Evony- Free Forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Has anyone played this game? I saw an ad on the side of a site somewhere and decide to try it out. Its not bad, although slightly difficult to get used to. It takes hours of patience to make anything happen though. Come to think of it, its similar in many ways to Tribal Wars. Just not quite as many people I'd guess. So, opinions?

EDIT: http://evony.com/

My brother plays it and tried to get me into it. Played for a week or two but then got bored. After a bit it all seems pointless to tell you the truth.

Yeah I play. I don't play as much anymore because I have other things to keep me busy. Isn't bad for being free.

Eh, I really can't stand games like that anymore. After Tribal wars, bleh.
There was however one I really likes, it too place on an Earth map, and a Mars map. You choose where you set your city, and join the local alliance or you create your own. Everything was visual, when you sent out troops it showed a ship heading to the location, and would slowly advance there over time.
I had some really good times on the game, made my own Guild in Japan, Korea was my greatest threat, but we crushed them with the help of an alliance in China.

Really wish I could remember the name of the game though.

Saw it on Urban Dead, and having seen dozens of ads for it, finally decided to click on it.

Biggest waste of an hour of my life I've ever had.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
Would you care to release your username? And I agree, it definitely passes the time without taking the money.

My name on Evony is "SirJansen". I don't play as much as before but I try and get on if I can every few days if not more.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
Tried to message you and said you don't exist haha.

Hmmm that is strange  :neutral:. What is your name? Maybe I should try message you then.

Spawn Of Achilles said:
"Hunker", try it if you like.

Ok I shall give it a try  :smile:.

EDIT: Says you don't exist either  :???:. This is strange..

Back
Top Bottom