My favourite Mount and Blade youtuber.

Users who are viewing this thread

antonk123

Recruit
Hello Mount and Blade enthusiasts of the world,

I just wanted to showcase my favourite Mount and Blade youtuber on here to garner him some more views and subscribers because I believe he deserves the love.

His channel name is TheVMPshow (unfortunately I am not allowed to post external links on this forum quite yet but a simple youtube search will lead you to him). He is dedicated to making his videos daily as often as possible despite work, his social life, his other hobbies and his studies to become a doctor. He makes entertaining, successful let's play's with a lot of thought put into his characters backstories and general personalities.

Finally, he just seems like a really good guy who loves youtube and is trying to reach 10k subscribers by the end of the year. I encourage you to check out his content, it's free and entertaining (he is currently doing a 'Prophesy of Pendor', and a 'A New Dawn' playthrough).

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and hopefully check out this guy's content, have a good day of raiding, pillaging, lording, and killing your way through Calradia!

Kind Regards, antonk123.

If he wants to increase his viewing numbers he could always join the forum, link his Youtube account to his profile, get to know other players and help grow his channel by word of mouth.

Providing he isn't already a member here, of course.

At any rate, despite the copy/paste advertising of this post, I've moved it to the correct forum.

Sorry for posting in the wrong thread!

Im sure he should, but this wasnt him posting it or asking me to post it. Im just a fan.

Thank you for understanding.

Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom