WSE error(topic exists already, but isn't answered properly)

Users who are viewing this thread

Juvens

Recruit
Hello guys!
After installing, reinstalling and redownloading the mod, i don't know what to do anymore.
I installed everything properly, but when i try to run the WSE loader it sais "Failed to create remote load library thread." When I ignore the window and stuff I can launch the game, but it doesn't work as it should. The WSE files(all of them) are located here now: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband"
I really don't know what else to do, and I'd be happy to get someone helping me.
I've also tried running it as Admin, which doesn't help in any way.

Edit: So if I ignore the message and just play, it works fine. But I get a error message:
"At mission template MST_lead_charge trigger no:25 consequences"
Anybody got a clue?

Regards

Uhm not really. That's how it is stated several times in any description...it's there where the mnb exe is.
And before giving such a useless answer better tell where to if it's wrong. Basically the WSE works, just the error message is annoying.

Juvens said:
Hello guys!
After installing, reinstalling and redownloading the mod, i don't know what to do anymore.
I installed everything properly, but when i try to run the WSE loader it sais "Failed to create remote load library thread." When I ignore the window and stuff I can launch the game, but it doesn't work as it should. The WSE files(all of them) are located here now: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\mountblade warband"
I really don't know what else to do, and I'd be happy to get someone helping me.
I've also tried running it as Admin, which doesn't help in any way.

Edit: So if I ignore the message and just play, it works fine. But I get a error message:
"At mission template MST_lead_charge trigger no:25 consequences"
Anybody got a clue?

Regards
I try to answer any questions posted in my instructional thread, but as I am not an expert or affiliated with Shogun or WSE, there is little I can offer other than how to get someone started properly. As such, I do not know what the deal is with that remote load library thing. All I can do is suggest you ask about it in the official WSE thread. You'll be asked to provide as much info as you can about the problem. As for the red trigger error you get in-game, I think that's something woyo-sensei may need to work on if he hasn't already fixed it in the next version.

Back
Top Bottom