warband script error on opcode 2281

Users who are viewing this thread

Pesticide

Recruit
Hi guys,

a new campaign started with version 1.23
100+ days in i get a script error code when the marshal requested me to join him to help break a siege, did not have any script errors before when accepting quest to go to the marshall :oops: and I do not use any mods. What should I do ? Will it break my savegame ?? :sad:

steam version 1.25
full red error message in the log

script error on opcode 2281: invalid party ID: 243 line no 35:
at simple trigger  trigger no: 83.
at simple trigger  trigger no: 83.
new quest taken: report to boyar vlan, the marshal

update: just had to for the first time ever kill the warband aplication , i had a complete balck screen in a tournament start and i could hear sounds but my screen was black and i could not do anything :sad:

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2281: Invalid Party ID: 280; LINE NO: 35:
At Simple trigger trigger no: 83

Well I'm still getting this after the update, any suggestions?

-- RAM: Available physical RAM: 2782MB/4096MB
-- CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU    E8400  @ 3.00GHz (GenuineIntel)
- L2 cache size: 6144K
- CPU Features: FPU MMX SSE SSE2 SSE3 SSSE3 EST HTT
- Number of CPUs: 2 ( Speed: ~3608MHz / ~3608MHz )

-- GPU:
- D3D9 Adapter: 0 / Driver: atiu9pag.dll / Description: ATI Radeon HD 5800 Series (5870)
- Texture Memory: 2797 ( Available Texture Memory: 2778 )

I get almost same:
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2281: Invalid Party ID: 240; LINE NO: 35:

I get it every time a fraction of a second before the marshall summons me to his army with atleast X troops. Everything seems to be working tho, no problems. just an occasional error.

[ED:] Running 1.125

Also getting this error when marshall summons on my v1.125 with WinXP and 7600GT.
New installation of winxp with all updates, and new drivers. New game with 1.125 and tried reinstall and uninstall+boot+install -> no help.
SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2281: Invalid Party ID:240
Line No:35: At Simple trigger trigger no:83 At Simple trigger trigger no:83

I get the same thing.

SCRIPT ERROR ON OPCODE 2281: Invalid Party ID:320; Line No:35:
At Simple trigger trigger no:83
At Simple trigger trigger no:83

Exact same problem.

I've a save game from 2 game days before, but I eventually get the same problem.

Dittos. I assume that the game is trying to send a summons to a party that doesn't exist or is misspelled?

I also am getting this error.  I am going to try to restart the game, but it sounds like it is a continuing issue.  Any fix yet?

I get this error every time I beat a certain Rhodokian count in battle. Other than that, no problems. Wonder if it is related to one AI NPC ? :smile: Running vanilla Native, no mods.

Back
Top Bottom