Zendar Town

Users who are viewing this thread

Nokor

Recruit
Friends of Zendar City to-do.A friend of mine let me Mount the first series the last Blade \ a mysterious said do you think what is this Zendar City ? :shock:

What the hell?

Anyway. I understood you want to know what Zendar is?
Zendar was a neutral city in an older version of Mount&Blade; it isn't there anymore in the latest (current) version (v1.011).
Back then, in the older versions, the player could sell slaves, do tournaments, and store troops in the garrison there in that city. And because it was neutral, it would never be attacked by enemies.

Captured Joe said:
What the hell?

Anyway. I understood you want to know what Zendar is?
Zendar was a neutral city in an older version of Mount&Blade; it isn't there anymore in the latest (current) version (v1.011).
Back then, in the older versions, the player could sell slaves, do tournaments, and store troops in the garrison there in that city. And because it was neutral, it would never be attacked by enemies.

Perfectly said.

180px-Mount%26Blade_Borcha.jpg

Nokor said:
Friends of Zendar City to-do.A friend of mine let me Mount the first series the last Blade \ a mysterious said do you think what is this Zendar City ? :shock:

What in the w-- How the he-- What the f--...

I'm sorry, speak english. You can have bad grammar or even speak in Poems for all i care, but SPEAK ENGLISH

tloyc2012 said:
Nokor said:

I'm sorry, speak english. You can have bad grammar or even speak in Poems for all i care, but SPEAK ENGLISH

Same could go for you mate, with your lack of punctuation and for typing "i" uncapitalized while "SPEAK ENGLISH" is.
Also don't revive dead useless threads and certainly don't do it with another useless post, thank you.

Now leave.

Back
Top Bottom