Your favorite faction in Warband?

What is your favorite faction in Warband is?

• Kingdom of Nords

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Kingdom of Swadia

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Kingdom of Vaegirs

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Kingdom of Rhodoks

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Sarranid Sultanate

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Khergit Khanate

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Your own faction

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

I like every faction to be honest, except the Outlaws (minor faction).

It depends on my mood to be honest. When I just feel like I want to slash people's head, I'm just being the Nords. If I want to have that feeling to be a knight which crushes a large portion of infantry I'll take the Swadians. If I want heavy crossbow power, I'll take the Rhodoks. If I want to have the feel to be a Sipahi cavalerist I will take the sarranids. Sometimes I also just have that feeling I can't be arsed to anything so I'll just be a khergit horseman shooting arrows to anyone on the battlefield just to annoy these silly A.I kikes.

Swadia in singleplayer.
Nords in Siege mode multiplayer.
Vaegirs in Battle mode multiplayer.

๖Kern said:
I am more of a rude gentleman bastard. That's why I can tell you to **** off this way.  :cool:
I am going to lead an incursion right into your earlobes. And slowly excert your brain cells, LACK THERE OF. My intuition in such ventures is unmatched.

Checkmate.

SeánC said:
๖Kern said:
I am more of a rude gentleman bastard. That's why I can tell you to **** off this way.  :cool:
I am going to lead an incursion right into your earlobes. And slowly excert your brain cells, LACK THERE OF. My intuition in such ventures is unmatched.

Checkmate.

Check-mate? Do I hear you want to play chess ft7? Let's go for it, THE Gentleman bastard will get you anyway.

๖Kern said:
SeánC said:
๖Kern said:

Checkmate.

Check-mate? Do I hear you want to play chess ft7? Let's go for it, THE Gentleman bastard will get you anyway.
d4

Back
Top Bottom