Your birthday :D

Users who are viewing this thread

17 January - same day as the 'liberation' of Warsaw by Soviet forces.

I share the same birthday as Benjamin Franklin, David Lloyd George, Al Capone and Alvaro Arbeloa (a bit of a lightweight compared to the other three, but I'm a Liverpool fan).

Don't quite know what to make of that.

We need a birthday greeting thread. Dedicated to off-topic birthday wishes for everyone :grin:

Apparently, on January Second, the Spaniards completed the reconquista, the Jap's conquered Manila, the Alamanni crossed the Rhine into the Roman Empire, and the planet Vulcan was discovered. Pretty sweet.

Why? You don't have any friends to remind you of just how awesome you are on your  own birthday?

Tis my Birthday on the first of June!!! This marks my fifteenth year in existence.

pesja said:
Why? You don't have any friends to remind you of just how awesome you are on your  own birthday?
I was surprised to find out how many people knew my birthday today. Most weren't even close friends, either. And then they had a habit of spreading it around. I guess I don't give people enough credit. I really don't expect anyone to act nice, get me anything, or even say "Happy Birthday" for that matter, just cause I'm another year closer to death.

pesja said:
I most certainly do. But let's face it, the internets doesn't know, so it's better to let them know in a not so offensive manner :razz:

Redcoat - Mic said:
Happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday Mr. Redcoated Mic Sir!
May many people of the opposite gender swoon as you walk by and may the liquid nourishment flow endlessly and be consumed voraciously!

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
Happy Birthday, D'Sparil.

May you have more years to spare for developing EaTRC! :lol:
As long as theres beer to be had, EaTRC shall live on!

Kobrag said:
Happy b-day D! What can I get for yer?

I've got everything I want!, had a great day, and theres a party on saturday  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom