Your Best and Most Satisfying Moments in a Mount and Blade Game?

What do you think are the most enjoyable and satisfying moments in a Mount and Blade Game?

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Interesting, if not just plain disturbing, that there was obviously more than one "Dread Zeppelin". The guy using that moniker in PA did an Elvis impersonation show just a couple of decades back, not LZ material, and he was the "zeppelin" (technically, more like a blimp). As for "most satisfying moments", smashing and burning any remaining copies of such "music" would be quite satisfying. I had the dubious pleasure of working with one "not the sharpest tool in the shed" Elvis fan, and frequently tormented him over his favorite singer: Elmo Paisley, or was it Eldon Parsley.... I understand that there was another impersonator of the famed "Elvis the Pelvis" going by the stage name of "Enos the.....".

Not familiar with Pasadena, but I worked in Anaheim briefly, within a block or so of Disneyland.
hmmm that is really interesting, and a little disturbing. I never considered there was more than one. These guys werent exactly musician's musicians either like I said... just a big party, with pretty girls and lots of drugs. I think dread was a play on words, since I later learned that rasta people use the word dread like we use the word dude or gangster. their sound was heavily reggae based. they did have the elvis impersonator as a singer who definitely can be described as the zeppelin though. that cannot be a coincidence.. they must have known or been inspired by each other.

I lived in riverside, which wasnt much better than anaslime...the parties up northwest near pasadena I always preferred to the valley... which had lots of "cholo" types and gang bangers trying to crash them all the time. the parties up north were always more musicians and artsy people, less violence, and weirder drugs

Back
Top Bottom