Yeesh

Users who are viewing this thread

The Shadow

Recruit
ss_93db5de1828279ba7b6ddbcd04cceee647a5f662.1920x1080.jpg

Whoever took the screenshot forgot to hit "H" and everything, especially the water, looks like crap.  If you want to sell more copies, take down that screen!  :razz: 

It's not great, but this is a hell of a lot better.

mount_blade_warband_gd_update.jpg

Though I suppose it depends on how much you like shiny stuff.  At least it looks sort of like water. 

And is it me, or does the guys torso look weird?

Archonsod said:
Bolkonsky said:
Though I suppose it depends on how much you like shiny stuff.  At least it looks sort of like water. 
Actually I think it depends on whether you're using DX9 or DX7 ...

Nah, that looks like edit mode without reflections to me.  Which could be the equivalent. 

Bolkonsky said:
Nah, that looks like edit mode without reflections to me.  Which could be the equivalent.
Yeah, look away from the water and compare the character models. Note the lack of bloom and shading (the lack of which is probably why the guys torso looks weird to you, since it's just a flat texture).

Archonsod said:
Bolkonsky said:
Yeah, look away from the water and compare the character models. Note the lack of bloom and shading (the lack of which is probably why the guys torso looks weird to you, since it's just a flat texture).

Which can be fixed by hitting "H" which completes the circle and points out that it's pretty awful advertising.  :razz: 

But you never advertise on your lowest settings unless your lowest settings are as good as everyone else's highest settings on machines that can only run everyone else's lowest settings.

Yo dawg, I heard you like settings...

Back
Top Bottom