Resolved Years of character

Users who are viewing this thread

KaKeGo

Recruit
When i starting campaning my character have 30 years and after 158 days my character have 32 years i think somethink its not good

Yeah it's how it works. It is to also sort of accelerate the aging so you experience multiple generations at all.

but i think that is good idea to start when character have 21 years in this time people growing up faster

I agree. Younger start. Especially for women... gotta breed and get pregnant. lol

ye but now need to fix game first i waiting to fix archers beacose they dont have range atack when enemy spawn behind a forest or elevation they shooting only when enemy is near 10m

Actually I can headshot at about 50m with 50 skill on horseback. The archery feels really good imo. Not in MP though
Archery its ez for me i playing most time in warband with bow and i always liked to have many archers in team but now i need to wait for patch to repair unit archery. Bow its somethink like sniper rifle xd

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom