Resolved Xbox one keeps crashing on world map

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number

BlackBeardGM

Recruit
I've scoured the internet for a solution to this problem but I've found no solution or even mention of this problem. So I thought I probably should bring this attention. When playing in the xbox one version of bannerlord I have had problems with crashing on the world map. It doesnt happen when I'm in any other activity. but when I'm moving on the war map the game will freeze, proceed to lose audio, then regain the audio seconds before the game crashes. I am currently day 297 of my campaign and did not have problems with it until then. Now the game has become unplayable and I'm lucky if I even get 5 minutes of consecutive playtime. As mentioned I've been unable to play the game even though I've really enjoyed it and even after all variety of restarts, reinstalls, and looking into all possible problems I am yet to find one. Just thought this needed to be brought to peoples attention so it could be fixed in a patch if need be.
Thanks for reading this and if anyone has found a solution please mention it in the thread👍

Same thing is happening wiht me, at a certain date in the game my game freezes then crash. I am on day 567 and I don’t really want to start over, considering I spent hours grinding to improve my trade and smithing.

Back
Top Bottom