Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] Team Rosters

Users who are viewing this thread

so if i understand correctly, shema is under no circumstances allowed to play anything but archer and gibby is under no circumstances allowed to play anything but cav? otherwise why would you say that he plays archer exclusively?
in all of the scrims he has played archer except for 1 set where he played inf. the important part is that he isn't playing cav. i'm playing cav by default altho i have switched to inf in some sets when we changed the setup.

that is also a false understanding, there is no rule saying shema must play archer or that i must play cav - quite obvious since ciiges and kane are playing their main classes in another div b team.

You guys are acting like MF is top of division B. They literally lost both their matches so far so why shouldn't they be allowed to play with shema?

Memes, just let MF have Shema and let them play however they like. Div A/B will never be perfectly balanced anyways, some teams in div A right now are worse than some in div B, but who cares, as long as the matches are enjoyable, and MF will certainly not start beating every team in div B with ease just because of the addition of 1 player.

Memes, just let MF have Shema and let them play however they like. Div A/B will never be perfectly balanced anyways, some teams in div A right now are worse than some in div B, but who cares, as long as the matches are enjoyable, and MF will certainly not start beating every team in div B with ease just because of the addition of 1 player.
If you have a look at the way the knockouts are structured, you can see we are catering towards this shift in dynamic. Bottom A will play top B and as it looks these will be very enjoyable matches.

Player Addition

Team Name: bkp
Divison: b
Name of player(s):
Felagund_Finrod476994

I apologize, but this request will be declined. Check "warnings & suspensions" for further information.

Last edited:
Player Addition

Team Name: Aesir
Divison: A
Name of player(s):
Quake2020857

Player Removal

Division: A
Name of player(s):
CJJ
R.I.P BIG CJJ

new GUID

Team Name: Golden Horde
Divison: C
Name of player(s):watchit
watchit 4229361

Added.

Player Addition

Divison: A
Name of player(s):
Quake2020857

Player Removal

Division: A
Name of player(s):
CJJ
R.I.P BIG

Done.

Player Addition
Team Name: Friendly Dorston Players
Divison: D
Name of player(s):
Ruben4438458
Sausage2770313

Added.

Please remove me as a contact for 7e. I asked it at the very beginning of the tournament on the sign-up thread but I think it got overlooked, understandably so.

Feel free to ask Elwaen if he wants to have a second contact on the thread, I'm not even active enough to play so definitely not to organize matches.

Back
Top Bottom