Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] Division A - Week 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angry? No I’m not angry at all, I’m actually having a good time in finding you complain at each and every single thing every tournament you ever enter, you seem to just moan like a 12 year old. And the streamer mod isn’t the problem before you rant on that maybe if your players could afford some decent internet and not Kebab WiFi then they might be able to actually play

Right well we both know its silly to call someone a 12 year old over complaining when people know exactly what your personality is like, so let's not start throwing ages about.

The format isn't great, and that's plainly obvious, just because im the only one who cares enough to complain doesnt mean I'm the only one who thinks it. If you want to contribute to the discussion, contribute but dont go ahead slating other people.

Right well we both know its silly to call someone a 12 year old over complaining when people know exactly what your personality is like, so let's not start throwing ages about.

The format isn't great, and that's plainly obvious, just because im the only one who cares enough to complain doesnt mean I'm the only one who thinks it. If you want to contribute to the discussion, contribute but dont go ahead slating other people.
If you're not trying to do well in your division, you shouldn't have signed up for it. The pretext under which the format works is you trying to do well in the tournament, if that's not a given, you won't enjoy any tournament, because you're just waiting to be knocked out early I guess. The format is giving a chance to the teams that didn't make the top 4 to compete against similarily skilled teams at the top of Div B, which have the chance to prove themselves against division A teams. If you don't enjoy playing the game or dont care about your seed in the knockouts, I think that's entirely your loss.

Last edited:
Fietta if you plan on discussing further, I request you to move it to the Discussion and Suggestions thread as the name suggests nicely. This thread is for the information about the matches, not the complaints.

“What your personality is like” Fietta if you think for a second I care what any person on this game thinks I don’t, and that’s the difference between us is that you’ll ***** 24/7 on this forum and won’t shut up complaining. And it’s just like what Vincent said, you shouldn’t have joined in if you can’t handle it. Find something else to do with your day than sitting down wanting to cause arguments and complain.

“What your personality is like” Fietta if you think for a second I care what any person on this game thinks I don’t, and that’s the difference between us is that you’ll ***** 24/7 on this forum and won’t shut up complaining. And it’s just like what Vincent said, you shouldn’t have joined in if you can’t handle it. Find something else to do with your day than sitting down wanting to cause arguments and complain.

I'm not saying you care about what people think, but the irony of you calling someone a 12 year old is pretty hysterical.

Are you going to join in with the discussion or '*****' about me '*****ing' on the forum; let's cut the hypocrisy.

Fietta if you plan on discussing further, I request you to move it to the Discussion and Suggestions thread as the name suggests nicely. This thread is for the information about the matches, not the complaints.

Yeah, you're right, sorry about that - I'll maybe continue it tomorrow there after work.

Last edited:
????♿♿♿

Well, almost all other tournaments didnt even give you the chance to play in DivB Knockouts, if you got shrekt in DivA.

Most of them had a groupstage in which everyone just went into KO‘s anyways, no matter how u played there - so the bottom DivA Teams just get another week shrekt by the top DivA Teams ...

And we made it possible for them to play prolly more equal matches in the divB KO‘s and now thats a problem? I doubt anyone would preffer another KO stage with the teams that beat them 12-0 every match...

I can relate its not fun being top DivB but you have to play for divA. Drueber would have won last divB in ecs too but we got into the divA group and didnt have a single funny match.

Its either like that, or a divA with 4 teams

I do partly understand fiettas format complaints.

Personally I find a 7 week groupstage very boring especially when we are gonna get smashed half the matches.

I mean I don't really care too much, but idk 7 week groupstage is my only real complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom