Warband Revival Cup

6v6 ladder type tournament to revive the warband native competitive scene #warbandRC

Quick Overview

Category
Warband
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total discussions

[WRC] Division A - Week 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Div A balance is phenomenal, us Aesir noobs wanted to play in B, to then get stomped in A. We're rust buckets, it's making matches so unenjoyable. Though, we lost that bad it became funny.

GG Malta, a nice victory, but not unexpected from either teams. Time to get our cheeks clapped by OIDA.

This Div A balance is phenomenal, us Aesir noobs wanted to play in B, to then get stomped in A. We're rust buckets, it's making matches so unenjoyable. Though, we lost that bad it became funny.

GG Malta, a nice victory, but not unexpected from either teams. Time to get our cheeks clapped by OIDA.
You signed up for Division A/B and you had close matches with FK and LGN, so I don't see where you're getting stomped in Division A.

Close matches to the teams at the bottom of A, cool
If you look at how the knockouts are structured we took that into account - just look at the sticky news post. There is a skill gap between the bottom 5 (maybe 4) and the top 3 (maybe 5) teams for sure, but there are plenty of matches for you to do well in.

So why am I playing against the top 4, knowing I'm going to get clapped to then get placed against Div B teams in the knockouts, when Div B teams get to go against Div B teams the entire way through, seems a little bit odd if you ask me.

I'd rather have much more enjoyable matches in Division B, than to have **** matches in A to end up in the same knockouts. Why on earth would I want to play in A to end up in the same place as if I played in B? To get a kick in the teeth from the top of Div A? Sounds really morale boosting to me. Knowing that we'd be one of the 'better' div B teams, can't we just default the rest of the matches anyways since we're guaranteed knockouts?

Because your team signed up to play there - you dont seem to have confidence to be able to win against Div B teams even? Not my fault you don't wanna try to make it into the top 4.

GORGONITES 12 - 5 Peshmerga
rAdRPWL.jpg

cnHvhlr.jpg

mlG3JrA.jpg

8hOzq4l.jpg

played on ger_2. gg wp!

Match confirmed.

Signed up without actually knowing the format, to then realise that we wouldn't need to play ANY division A matches to get to the place we actually wanted. It's just instead of going against the 4th best divison B team, we'd play against the best. 6 weeks of doing nothing to go against the best of division B in knockouts? Count me bloody in if it doesn't mean I have to get stomped by the best of division A. The system is terribly flawed.

Imagine complaining about the Division you basically asked to be put in, you don’t see Peshmerga complaining when they have lost all 3 so far? You don’t see us complaining either when we have lost and only had a draw? You asked for it and you got it so now you have to deal with it. A/B was the choices and you got put in DIV A. (Maybe remove the A next time)

Feodras is a troubled man, and again, we didn't know the format before it was posted. 6 weeks of default wins would get us in pretty much the place we'd want; seems a bit odd to me. Why on earth would we EVER fight for a top 4 spot knowing we'd get clapped in knockouts to then not receive any medal at all? I'm not quite understanding the format. There's no incentive to actually win matches in Division A.

The system is great for the current pool of teams because Bottom Div A and Top Div B are really close together, so we will have a majority of interesting matches up until the end. Im sorry you are sad because you got beat by a better team and don't actually want to try to win matches from now on.

The system is great for the current pool of teams because Bottom Div A and Top Div B are really close together, so we will have a majority of interesting matches up until the end. Im sorry you are sad because you got beat by a better team and don't actually want to try to win matches from now on.

The system is gashed; we didn't think we'd beat Malta, nor do we think we'd beat OIDA, it's just the format just makes absolutely no sense, no incentive to get top 4 in division A and no incentive to play any Division A matches when you'll end up fighting Division B anyways.

You're just wasting time

The system is gashed; we didn't think we'd beat Malta, nor do we think we'd beat OIDA, it's just the format just makes absolutely no sense, no incentive to get top 4 in division A and no incentive to play any Division A matches when you'll end up fighting Division B anyways.
Everybody else seems to enjoy the format. Maybe you are not trying to make the top 4, other teams certainly are.

Everybody else seems to enjoy the format. Maybe you are not trying to make the top 4, other teams certainly are.

Whats the point knowing there two decently stacked teams you'd lose to in knockouts, you'd be an absolute fool. Charlinis (although flawed) had a better format by making it so the bottom of that division actually went to playoffs or got knocked out. Now I just have to sit and do nothing for the next 3 weeks or the tournament.

Is your job to just complain over anything that never goes your way? Curious

Naa I just expected the format to be better, I don't know why you feel the need to continously reply though, probably angry after being declined the aesir match.

We have issues when it comes to the streamer mod, nazgulus and cjj timing out, that could happen to anyone else it seems.

The format is the best we've had in recent tournaments, try harder fietta. If the competitive spirit has left you, that's nobody's fault but your own. If you can't stand losing matches become better or don't play, but don't blame the format for your inability to win.

Naa I just expected the format to be better, I don't know why you feel the need to continously reply though, probably angry after being declined the aesir match.

We have issues when it comes to the streamer mod, nazgulus and cjj timing out, that could happen to anyone else it seems.
Angry? No I’m not angry at all, I’m actually having a good time in finding you complain at each and every single thing every tournament you ever enter, you seem to just moan like a 12 year old. And the streamer mod isn’t the problem before you rant on that maybe if your players could afford some decent internet and not Kebab WiFi then they might be able to actually play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom