[WPL2] [NA] Week 3 Fixtures - Deadline 11/22

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tardet said:
Was a cool match to watch, but I enjoyed myself on Verloren way more for some unknown reasons. Props to Failed Rats, you guys are putting some really strong performances, can't wait to see you performing in playoffs.

Idk, We did screw up a lot to be honest, but was a fun match regardless.

Zealots said:
Tardet said:
Was a cool match to watch, but I enjoyed myself on Verloren way more for some unknown reasons. Props to Failed Rats, you guys are putting some really strong performances, can't wait to see you performing in playoffs.

Lmao okay Zealots

Are you implying that your team is better than theirs or something? I mean, if anyone screwed up during that match it'd be wK.

Considering you have trash players like Zaffa and yourself astonishes me how you can think things like that.

Your whole team is trash lol

Arys said:
Zealots said:
Tardet said:

Lmao okay Zealots

Are you implying that your team is better than theirs or something? I mean, if anyone screwed up during that match it'd be wK.
i do believe if that what he was trying to say, he would have said that. Also danate your trash so it funny how u try and speak on other lmao

Chrisjushiro said:
Arys said:
Zealots said:
Tardet said:

Lmao okay Zealots

i do believe if that what he was trying to say, he would have said that. Also danate your trash so it funny how u try and speak on other lmao

I mean, he's throwing aside a compliment saying that his team should've done better against a great team (a team pretty much everyone considers better than his own).

His post pretty much says, "yeah dunno man, we ****ed up a lot, we should've won, it was fun though".

Or you can just assume that he still respects wK as a whole but that regarding how the match went, he felt like it was maybe a missed occasion to win against them or get a draw.

Not sure it's worth all this discussion anyways.

I think what Zealots meant was, he didn't really think it was cool to watch, because we as team made some dumb mistakes, thus making it a little harder to watch.

MrNevino1 said:
I think what Zeealots meant was, he didn't really think it was cool to watch, because we as team made some dumb mistakes, thus making it a little harder to watch.

Think that may be a mutual feeling. Especially considering what happened last night was what I expected the result to be minus you guys giving up.

Arys said:
Chrisjushiro said:
Arys said:
Zealots said:
Tardet said:

Lmao okay Zealots

I mean, he's throwing aside a compliment saying that his team should've done better against a great team (a team pretty much everyone considers better than his own).

His post pretty much says, "yeah dunno man, we ****ed up a lot, we should've won, it was fun though".

Dunno how you can interpret it any differently.
lmao but what he said isn't wrong they did make some mistake as nord on the closed and yea they should have done better, whats wrong with saying that.  But i don't get why u had to come in and try to dissect zeals response to something tardet said about enjoying a 3-0 set and a almost 3-0 set.

Arys said:
Don't ruin our fun by being nice Tardet!

We're trying to start some bant here.

Sometimes I just don't understand the difference bewteen 'bants' and people just willing to make another person feel bad about himself or his team, which I personally don't find super funny, unlike banter. But well, probably am I too naive to get the whole thing. :roll:

Anyways, sorry for interrupting!

lol all these **** teams like OE and Frats talkin all this ****. At the end of the day they are just two **** teams with **** callers and even ****tier players. RW's gonna **** you all in the ass anyway so why don't you all just relax and have a bit of fun while yo wait for your turn to get ass pounded. :-]

Danate said:
Yea says a cav player that doesn't know how to bump lance consistency nice.

Pathetic.
i just laugh at your pathetic comebacks, there like so damn weak dude lmao. i have never once stated that my bump lancing legit so where that come from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom