[WPL] Substitutions and rosters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about Cal, but I was fully aware of the rule change, and approved it. The only mistake we did there was to change the rule and not make you guys know it. That's something which won't happen in the future and we deeply apologize for that. However, let's be rational and agree that according to the score, it wouldn't have made a huge difference anyways concerning Unity vs TMW match.

You wanna claim at conspiracy? Then do it. Rule is in effect, I confirm that, deal with it and go play your matchs.

For the future we'll make sure you get all informed at the same time.

Hi, I'd like to add half of BkS to roster before finals. Thanks!

But no really, there NEEDS to be a rule of no roster additions after a certain point, its incredibly ridiculous to be able to add whoever you want up until right before the finals. No tournament that I know of has had such a rule or should I say lack of one.

John7 said:
Hi, I'd like to add half of BkS to roster before finals. Thanks!

But no really, there NEEDS to be a rule of no roster additions after a certain point, its incredibly ridiculous to be able to add whoever you want up until right before the finals. No tournament that I know of has had such a rule or should I say lack of one.

Why don't you take that to the Suggestion's Thread? It's actually a valid complain/suggestion, but as long as you post it here, you can't expect any admins to anwser you and start a discussion about it. I would be more than happy to hear all of your points, consider changing my minds, and try to convince the others admin to do so, If you actually use what we created for you, and just don't randomly post simply because you think your opinion matters. It does, but doesn't belong to this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom