Worth waiting?

Users who are viewing this thread

So in your mind, commenting on the forums 1 or 2 times a month is indicative of an obsession? You are either a troll, or unable to think rationally because what your saying doesn't make any reasonable sense.
Ah yes thanks for your answer you come into the forums monthly attack people for liking something you don't does that make rational sense to you

As I said: "And then you will post on the forums with your great ideas to improve the game, which will go unanswered or flamed by the truly devoted".

See above.

Game development is more difficult than having great ideas. I don't know where that silly idea comes from that you could post your 'great ideas' on a forum and suddenly the developers stop what they are doing just to design the game that you, a random individual, want. You probably have better chances to design your own game rather than getting another developer to design a game specifically for you. This should be common sense.

Most ideas aren't that great anyway. Either they are so obvious that you wasted your time posting them. Or they are way too complicated to implement them in the short term. Or they are flawed.

There are also minor suggestions, but they usually get implemented if they are good. Usually a developer replies to them and often they also get implemented. Just yesterday I talked to a dev about an UI issue that will likely get fixed.

I do think they should finally tell us their plans about missing Warband features though.

@Tetau23

To answer your post... yes, I believe is worth waiting, that's what I'm doing, I love TW games, for years I looked into other to play what Mount&Blade has to offer, and thank god TW actually though about this kingdom building, army management, character rp... whatever you may call. Their job is not perfect, but again Whom is? They have a different engine from other companies, they have different ideas which sometimes is hard to implement and not always go as planned. But, since the release in March and after the refectaring they started to improve, some Devs started listen more, like mexxico, you can see a huge improvement on the game.

So, my friend, yes I suggest you to wait, this game will be great in the end. It's not hope, it's just that TW has to be in the competition with other companies that offer similiar kinda of game: (strategy, war, medieval, etc).

Just bear in mind that they, like us, had a ****ty year on 2020. The pandemic screwed everyone up, believe me when i say: Home offie works for some jobs, not all and not always will be perfect.

Have anice end of year and happy holidays

Back
Top Bottom