Workshops

Users who are viewing this thread

Has the 200 denar/day limit been removed in 1.0.2? I have 2 workshops and I've earned about 50k in a few game days.

EDIT: It seems that since 1.0.1 my workshops, being capped at 200/day, had accumulated a lot of what the game calls "capital". With 1.0.2 the limit is removed and all the capital is returned to me over a days of game time, after which the workshops continue working at a normal rate, giving between 0 and 100 denars/day each.

Last edited:
Has the 200 denar/day limit been removed in 1.0.2? I have 2 workshops and I've earned about 50k in a few game days.

EDIT: It seems that since 1.0.1 my workshops, being capped at 200/day, had accumulated a lot of what the game calls "capital". With 1.0.2 the limit is removed and all the capital is returned to me over a days of game time, after which the workshops continue working at a normal rate, giving between 0 and 100 denars/day each.
Yeah, this has really stuffed me. I decided to get some workshops with the patch thinking they'd be more balanced now but with the update removing the cap again I've just had a flood of money that I was hoping to avoid. I'm going to have to spend some time buying useless items and then dropping them to get my money back down so that the game actually has that feeling of earned progression again. :\

I guess i will stop playing for a while. After spending a lot of time trading to buy some workshops i realised that it doesn't do anything..

Has anyone found a solution?

I really think economy is broken I have even heard Lords going broke unable to build armies and get captured by bandits.

So im told u can only have 2 shops?? This does not seems like a good thing.
I have 3 but couldn't buy any more. It might be tied to your Clan level but I am just guessing here.

Overall, I have to say I am not a fan of the passive income in Bannerlord. When you start a workshop you have no clue what income to expect. My first was costing me like 600 a day and after 3 changes couldn't find one that gave me a profit. Finally once they put in the 200 cap, I just bought the bugged woodshops so I could count on the passive 200 from each workshop I had. Unfortunately as I was gearing up to take a castle 600 a day didn't put a dent in the cost for my 3 parties. Then I got a Castle and still the income wasn't enough to support my Clan. Then I got a town and FINALLY I am making 118 per day, however, as soon as my garrisons come up to even half strength I am going to be in the negative again.

Overall I feel like I can't do anything but fight (and win) as fast as I can just to keep ahead on income (and influence, "trial by jury" is total hell to deal with). In M&B, I generally liked to get a good cushion of passive income so I could focus on other things but I don't think that is possible here.

On the other hand, maybe that it intended. I mean maybe you aren't suppose to run around with elite armies, full garrisons and the absolute best gear for you and your companions. Maybe your supposed to make hard decisions and operate with armies mostly comprised of tier 1,2 and 3 troops and have to balance everything instead.

Well whatever the case, there definitely needs to be a way to at least get a rough idea which workshops had the best chance of turning a profit at any given time be it rumors, reports or whatever.

I will say it is pretty cheap to change your production, only 2000, so if you have to do a bit of trial and error it isn't too horribly bad to do so.

Had a pottery shop make 560 a turn after the nerf. I think the workshops are relavent to what raw resources are being produced in the towns outside the city. I bought s silversmith and it was making 101 at max after a long time. Not a lot, they already ackowledged the workshops are messed up and they are going to fix it, when idk probably not awhile due to all the bugs.

Back
Top Bottom