WarhammerR said:
Reunited 12 - 1 Trinity
z8p9LtB.jpg
HCXPcuu.jpg
xakxgwY.jpg
again missing one screen, ggs

Match confirmed

Reunited
19:40:33 - hubertooo has joined the game with ID: 713997 Warhammer in roster also no tag
19:40:49 - SRC_Albert_Einstein has joined the game with ID: 385374 Error in roster also wrong tag

It causes a lot of extra work when the correct tag is not used, which is why it is against teh rules and you may be suspended.

Aeronwen said:
WarhammerR said:
Reunited 12 - 1 Trinity
z8p9LtB.jpg
HCXPcuu.jpg
xakxgwY.jpg
again missing one screen, ggs

Match confirmed

Reunited
19:40:33 - hubertooo has joined the game with ID: 713997 Warhammer in roster also no tag
19:40:49 - SRC_Albert_Einstein has joined the game with ID: 385374 Error in roster also wrong tag

It causes a lot of extra work when the correct tag is not used, which is why it is against teh rules and you may be suspended.
ino bóg może nas sądzić

GP 12 - 2 MoB

No175r4.png
GVJ6tOP.png

cVJOHjz.png
u5LAFKP.png

I'm aware the keyboard blocks the score, but you can see their 1's on the both sides they won their rounds. I will fix this for the next time.

Oliveran said:
GP 12 - 2 MoB

No175r4.png
GVJ6tOP.png

cVJOHjz.png
u5LAFKP.png

I'm aware the keyboard blocks the score, but you can see their 1's on the both sides they won their rounds. I will fix this for the next time.

match confirmed, OP updated

Watly said:
On the GP team:
Mattimus is signed up as Surkan
irelandnccaptain_potesty is signed up as PestyKnight

Yep please try to keep to the names on teh roster as per the rules

Just for clarification. Our tag is a space, a single tap of the space bar.
Not an underscore but a " ", if you will.

Edit:

Now that you've wrongly accused me of wrong-doing, I demand the power to veto a match's (one of the semis) result and call for a Winterburg that teams can't refuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom