[WNL6] Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline 23/12

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nexoner said:
If today is Christmas, then why they on Steam and play games at this moment instead of play match with us?
1DUvtVex-o4.jpg

how can one be so stupid is beyond me.

Not a very good deadline if loads of teams are playing 1 week later than it or more. I think some rules and regulations need to be set in place. A deadline is the latest time or date by which something should be completed, surely if you fail to meet the deadline you should receive some kind of penalty?

Kiano said:
If you miss your deadline you have to play for LL.
I'm assuming you consider LL to be a penalty then? Just because you are in a better clan doesn't mean you should belittle lower tier clans and treat them with disrespect. No need for such hostility especially in a small community such as this, not cool man.

Device said:
Not a very good deadline if loads of teams are playing 1 week later than it or more. I think some rules and regulations need to be set in place. A deadline is the latest time or date by which something should be completed, surely if you fail to meet the deadline you should receive some kind of penalty?

If only we'd clarified this many times...

Nexoner, are you leaving the tournament or not offering any dates between now and 2nd jan? I made things very clear to you on steam.

Device said:
Kiano said:
I'm assuming you consider LL to be a penalty then? Just because you are in a better clan doesn't mean you should belittle lower tier clans and treat them with disrespect. No need for such hostility especially in a small community such as this, not cool man.

You're a smart cookie

Device said:
Kiano said:
Don't worry about Kiano he was probably mad drunk and is quite the impertinent twat due to his ostracism from human contact for many-a-year. In short, he does not know how to conduct himself in front of other humans. So please accept my apology for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom