[WMT 2] Week 1 Fixtures - Arrange your matches

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already posted a message to Server Booking thread but i forgot here i think. Sorry for that.

Kingdom of MACHI vs Ortalionowi Rycesze takes place this Saturday 19.30 BST.

Kane***** said:
Not trying to create drama or something but if every clan has to fight why dont they have to?
+1

Give them an extension, and everyone should be fine  :wink:

If Big Boys had not been in the tourney then perhaps IR would have had to pick AE. It's a pity that this isn't the case as it would hvae been a great match to start off the tournament. Now the two strongest teams will start the tournament with the most points they could possibly get.

Gibby Jr said:
Erminas already told you what's happening.

No thanks to you.

Why dont just give everyone a default.

Didn't we sign up to ****ing play this game? I think we did. So you can easily let AE and IR play. Thats afterall why we are here. i call bull****.

This is the last thing I say about this topic.

We looked into options we had, talked to both sides and the outcome is well known.
We don't think it's is right choice to force AE or IR to play each other. Neither AE, nor IR did anything wrong and shouldn't feel punished/forced (to play) because someone has decided to drop from the tournament.

Kiano said:
If Big Boys had not been in the tourney then perhaps IR would have had to pick AE. It's a pity that this isn't the case as it would hvae been a great match to start off the tournament. Now the two strongest teams will start the tournament with the most points they could possibly get.

Gibby Jr said:
Erminas already told you what's happening.

No thanks to you.

It's not my fault if my team falls apart. I did my best to hold it together but I formed it too close to the start time, there wasn't sufficient time for us to get used to each other and practice before the start. I don't think you can act like it's my fault. I apologised to the administration but it's not as though I wanted this to happen otherwise why would I have made the team in the first place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom