Acchan said:
Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
Acchan said:
Raven (Gothia) said:
I won 7-0 vs Acchan

while using 2h

Can't win against 2h... so disappointing

2h is harder to fight against than 1h, and I didn´t play 2h duels for 1 1/2 years, and now shut up srsly, don´t disturb this event...

Hey you're the one who keeps on replying to me

Too bad you already forgot all the 2h fighting stuff I taught you a year ago or so, you were pretty good back then. Mad cuz bad, aren't ya  :lol:

That's it for me anyway, if you reply to this, you're the one who should be suspended.  :fruity: :fruity:

Acchan said:
Acchan said:
Raven (Gothia) said:
I won 7-0 vs Acchan

while using 2h

2h is harder to fight against than 1h, and I didn´t play 2h duels for 1 1/2 years, and now shut up srsly, don´t disturb this event...

Too bad you already forgot all the 2h fighting stuff I taught you a year ago or so, you were pretty good back then. Mad cuz bad, aren't ya  :lol:

That's it for me anyway, if you reply to this, you're the one who should be suspended.  :fruity: :fruity:

1 last thing, because it would be the biggest shame on earth, I don´t care if I get banned, but would be a shame if I wouldn´t reply, you didn´t teach me anything, you have never been good at duel, stop telling this everyone, you never taught me anything, so because we blocked eachothers on steam, simply stop telling lies to people, you´ve told the same to some people in private chats, stop telling this lie, now bye.

(I am so sorry Ncro, but Marth is telling so many lies about me to others, and we´ve blocked eachothers, I am really sorry mate...)
[it´s a wfas and warband tournament, so isn´t there some drama needed? :^) sry...]

Acchan said:
Acchan said:
Acchan said:
Raven (Gothia) said:
I won 7-0 vs Acchan

while using 2h

1 last thing, because it would be the biggest shame on earth, I don´t care if I get banned, but would be a shame if I wouldn´t reply, you didn´t teach me anything, you have never been good at duel, stop telling this everyone, you never taught me anything, so because we blocked eachothers on steam, simply stop telling lies to people, you´ve told the same to some people in private chats, stop telling this lie, now bye.

(I am so sorry Ncro, but Marth is telling so many lies about me to others, and we´ve blocked eachothers, I am really sorry mate...)
[it´s a wfas and warband tournament, so isn´t there some drama needed? :^) sry...]

You're the one who keeps lying though  :facepalm:

Happy April Fools Day btw

Greedalicious said:
Uploaded the Raven vs Acchan duel, couldnt commentate on this one it happened abit too quick xD
Also my regular editing program screwed me, so I had to use movie maker. Still came out alright, just dont expect any special effects xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F3wB3EQGJQ

So...after being quite pissed off at youtube, if the video is blocked in your country (just this tiny country known as Germany I`m sure it doesnt affect anyone) just use this.
https://nl.proxfree.com/permalink.php?url=s54aaHA%2FaGsaD5vHs0QZLcUclS%2FcUxrnNZwEMCiA0I%2Fg4JTcxuhqVNkOYvOewL%2FQerorkrorM71zqwGbtpmurQ%3D%3D&bit=1

Its proxyd so you should be able to watch it with that, if you dont already have a smarter solution.
Download proxtube that unlocks the Videos which are locked by gema :smile:

Acchan said:
Acchan said:
Raven (Gothia) said:
I won 7-0 vs Acchan

while using 2h

Tbh there's nothing better than seeing that I have to play someone using 2h. I use saber and it's waaaay easier to duel claymores than any 1h weapons for me.

HKP said:
Acchan said:
Acchan said:
Raven (Gothia) said:
I won 7-0 vs Acchan

while using 2h

Tbh there's nothing better than seeing that I have to play someone using 2h. I use saber and it's waaaay easier to duel claymores than any 1h weapons for me.

just hope that he´s gonna use W :grin:

Back
Top Bottom