Wild animals (NOT LIKE OTHER THREADS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, not sure if THIS idea has been said before (But I am sure that there are alot of "How come there ain't no wild animals" threads)

Ok, I was reading the "New western mod" thread when I saw a couple of posts about hunting... And I thought, Why not have a wild animal, (Horse, buffalo, ETC) and have a person on top, with an invisible weapon, clothes and skin? so it would be a bit like hunting? And it doesn't really matter if there are a couple of arrows sticking into the Air... Mount and Blade is mostly about Fun, not Graphics...

Well, theres my idea, Hope you like it  :smile:

-Yours

Alec{zacool}

Well, what about the guy that is on top of the wild animal having 1 health or something? so If you had a sword, and swiped at the animal, you'd kill the guy on top in the process.

-Yours

Alec{zacool}

Alec{zacool} said:
Ok, I was reading the "New western mod" thread when I saw a couple of posts about hunting... And I thought, Why not have a wild animal, (Horse, buffalo, ETC) and have a person on top, with an invisible weapon, clothes and skin? so it would be a bit like hunting? And it doesn't really matter if there are a couple of arrows sticking into the Air... Mount and Blade is mostly about Fun, not Graphics...
That's exactly the same as the other 1,657 threads on this subject. Please use the search in the future.

Back
Top Bottom