why is skirmish/captain matchmaking not working in multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

image.png

multiplayer has been abandoned?

always the same maps, the same modes (no 2 factions vs 3 factions or loadout differance or character deep customization), no creativity in new things for multiplayer and now not even matchmaking works?

what a joke.

Last edited:
people don't play it, simple as. (and it sometimes breaks when they do, but thats another thing x))

If you're in EU, check out discord.bannerlord.gg for community-made matchmaking. NA has something similar I believe, but I don't have details for that.

Apart from that, casual modes like TDM and Siege are still played, you just have to go through the server list to find them.

people don't play it, simple as. (and it sometimes breaks when they do, but thats another thing x))

If you're in EU, check out discord.bannerlord.gg for community-made matchmaking. NA has something similar I believe, but I don't have details for that.

Apart from that, casual modes like TDM and Siege are still played, you just have to go through the server list to find them.
I don't want to go there, there's no fun only pure competition, very stressful actually.

And there's no real skirmish in TDM or Siege

None of these let you gain gold for the armoury

Last edited:
image.png

multiplayer has been abandoned?

always the same maps, the same modes (no 2 factions vs 3 factions or loadout differance or character deep customization), no creativity in new things for multiplayer and now not even matchmaking works?

what a joke.
Don't bother using matchmaking. It's broken and people don't use it, the best you can get is 1v1 or 3v3 if anyone is queing. Your only option is to play in matchmaking discords if you want to play skirmish.

i feel your pain, theres about a dozen posts on the same topic and the fix would litterally be as simple as reverting to the system just prior to Ranked. yet another "multiplayer matchmaking is dead" post that will fade into obscurity :cry:

I find it hilarious they're adding taunts for multiplayer when absolutely no one is playing their matchmaking. Like 70% of the players are in PE or cRPG now, I guess they'll be able to use those assets I guess?

check out mods, that's your best bet.PE, full invasion and crpg are options, otherwise put on dedicated server helper in the launch menu and check to see if people are playing a group fight server or something, native bannerlord is kinda empty.

Back
Top Bottom