Why dont you add new maps?

Users who are viewing this thread

They are completely right not to give a date.
Have you forgotten how annoying it is to have these constant delays and delays for a patch or even the game?
Just waiting for them to have a definitive date is much better then having that day you waiting for the patch to be delayed and your day partially ruined.
Yeah but what about a release date for the release date?

New maps won’t really be that fun if u still get one shot pila or couch in the back lol, let them fix the combat before the epic maps come

(Hint: had a epic skirm that ended up on the beach by the waves and was super fun! Gave me D day Normandy vibes would be cool to have a siege map or tdm map like that with like broken boats as cover and a broken castle or town??)

@soul_jak Just wait for a mod where you can enter battle with Viking Longboats. One team will be defending the camp and the other attacks, and this with Viking scream sounds added and wardrums etc.

Would be cool on a 8v8 scale, but imagine that on a scale of 50-50 or 100-100..

They are completely right not to give a date.
Have you forgotten how annoying it is to have these constant delays and delays for a patch or even the game?
Just waiting for them to have a definitive date is much better then having that day you waiting for the patch to be delayed and your day partially ruined.
True, but a deadline is also a commitment to stick to. Without a clear roadmap or ETA, they can keep delaying for as long as they want. I know Taleworlds might not have the ressources to produce multiplayer maps at the moment but why not use the community? They could offer the players the opportunity to work on map designs using the map editor and just select the ones they think more suitable and add final touches and balancing. The community is ready and willing to help, but Taleworlds is missing that opportunity.

True, but a deadline is also a commitment to stick to. Without a clear roadmap or ETA, they can keep delaying for as long as they want. I know Taleworlds might not have the ressources to produce multiplayer maps at the moment but why not use the community? They could offer the players the opportunity to work on map designs using the map editor and just select the ones they think more suitable and add final touches and balancing. The community is ready and willing to help, but Taleworlds is missing that opportunity.
Yeah ofc that is a good option that has been suggested, but Taleworlds seems to insist on having very curated maps for an "official" release. Kind of how native had a ton of default maps.

About the roadmap, that's something i doubt we will get, even after the community has put its trust into the game and bought it in a very unreleased state.

I would say it is even more for people who only buy it for the multiplayer, which at that point unreleased or not, the game would be in alpha/beta at it's early access release.

Most of the SP maps just don't work for MP. They're designed in a different way.
Most of the assets in the entire game are for singleplayer. Balance is all over the place and will have to be fixed by mods anyway. I don't care if it's balanced, I want maps, armor, and weapons from singleplayer because I'm bored of looking at the same stuff.

Back
Top Bottom