Who's YOUR tournament rival?

Users who are viewing this thread

Ilevus said:
Dranton, Kradus, Xerina. We've all had our arses handed to us by them at one point or another.

I'd like to know who YOU find the most annoying/challenging.

My rival is Dranton. Sneaky bugger always seems to be the one who makes me lose, so I usually go for him first.  :twisted:
I usualy kill them 3 easily, in orginial M&B Xerina was hard to kill though.

In my current game, my companions are close to level thirty or thereabouts. They're starting to become really dangerous to me in tournaments One of them even beat me in the finals recently. I don't like where this is going; remember what happened to Uranus (no pun)...

I really hate Kradus.

It's not so much his skill or anything, but the fact that he seems to get WTF-unfair equipment advantages whenever I'm against him in the finals or semi-finals.

I get javelin + shield, he gets horse + two handed sword. I get bow and arrow, he gets horse + sword + shield., and so on...

>_<

Kradus..
The bastard came from behind and hit me with a 2 handed sword and I never even got to turn around  :evil:. Lost 500 denars, because I bet 100 denars on each round, I WAS almost too the last round. My buddy a veteran fighter, the genius he is, ran towards  a archer but from out of no where a guy with a crouch lance from my buddies left, hit him with the lance in the head  and at the same time hit him with the chest of his horse and smeared him across the arena.. I swear I could here Kradus singing when he was walking away from me..

Sir Gallant said:
Dranton usually doesn't make it to the finals, as I recognize his haircut and take him out early in the beginning  :grin:

Ah, a man after my own heart.  :razz:

Maybe its just me, but in swadian tournaments, (usually not the ones at praven, since Horseback Lancing is easy) but the ones where you can use a sword and shield or two hander, I actually get my ass handed to me when the lords come the feast. And its only one lord that seems to get me... damn Haringoth. Its like he has a grudge for me. There are times where I'm caught in the heat of battle, and I get backslashed by that guy... though in the final rounds if he doesn't make it at the end... its Xerina. I have no problems killing the other dudes... but this chick is like the Anti-Christ... just one big *******. She just seems to get more lucky.

Dranton has been my arch nemesis more often than most

I just save before I start every tournament(non realistic) and just reload if I lose

I once saw king Harlus get knocked out of the same tourney FOUR times, three of which by myself. then i had to fight him in the final.    cheating bastard.

if you manage to get on a horse, they're usually no problem, if you are alone vs them, they will spam attacks on turn (1 defend and 1 attacks) making it impossible for you to do much

Ymira!

I turned her into a killing machine, level 28, max power draw, iron skin, power strike and fairly high athletics and 300+ proficiency in 2 handers and bows.

My biggest problem is when you have a team of like 5 on 5 and all your guy's die easily so you have to fight like 4 at once.

Other than that it's mainly the king or one of my own companions.

I wish I had taken a screen shot but somehow a regular fighter ended up making it to the final last match. That match was one of the easiest I have ever done lol.

You guys hit all my sore spots. 

Late in the game, I've turned at least four of my companions into unstoppable juggernauts, and they're really the toughest thing to deal with.  My Firentis now has a 24 Str, 8 levels of Power Strike and Ironflesh (over 70 HPs!), and one-handed weapon proficiency over 350.  Alayen, Bunduk, and Bashetur are about the same.  They hit fast and they hit hard and they will not go down!

The Kings are probably next, but very early in playing the game, I noticed that there was this one guy who just kept kicking my butt over and over and over.  I knew from the grey beard.  Then I figured out his name was Kradus.  I can't say it without hate filling my voice:  KRADUS!

Anybody know where I can find stats on Kradus, Xerina, and Dranton? 

Code:
  ["Xerina","Xerina","Xerina",tf_hero|tf_female, scn_the_happy_boar|entry(5),reserved,  fac_commoners,[itm_leather_jerkin,itm_hide_boots],def_attrib|str_15|agi_15|level(39),wp(312),knows_power_strike_5|knows_ironflesh_5|knows_riding_6|knows_power_draw_4|knows_athletics_8|knows_shield_3,0x00000001ac0820074920561d0b51e6ed00000000001d40ed0000000000000000],
  ["Dranton","Dranton","Dranton",tf_hero, scn_the_happy_boar|entry(2),reserved,  fac_commoners,[itm_leather_vest,itm_hide_boots],def_attrib|str_15|agi_14|level(42),wp(324),knows_power_strike_5|knows_ironflesh_7|knows_riding_4|knows_power_draw_4|knows_athletics_4|knows_shield_3,0x0000000a460c3002470c50f3502879f800000000001ce0a00000000000000000],
  ["Kradus","Kradus","Kradus",tf_hero, scn_the_happy_boar|entry(3),reserved,  fac_commoners,[itm_padded_leather,itm_hide_boots],def_attrib|str_15|agi_14|level(43),wp(270),knows_power_strike_5|knows_ironflesh_7|knows_riding_4|knows_power_draw_4|knows_athletics_4|knows_shield_3,0x0000000f5b1052c61ce1a9521db1375200000000001ed31b0000000000000000],

If I play a game with companions, they usually get owned since they specialize in one weapon type and usually don't spawn with that weapon type.  Don't really have any problems with lords...and for some reason Dranton is usually on my team.  Kradus only occasionally gives me trouble.  Xerina is definitely my biggest rival...must be because of high riding/athletics skill

Dustum Khan!  Problem with running a failed rebellion - You always have the claimant tagging along with you to every tournament.  Just last night this guy somehow managed to dehorse me with a two-hander in the finals, toyed around with me for almost 30 seconds, then just when I thought I had an opening he somehow side-stepped my overhead swing like he knew what he was doing, and KOed me in one hit. >_>

KHAAAAAAAAN! [/obligatory]

Back
Top Bottom