When you accidentally have the most insane battle...

Users who are viewing this thread

In my current game, the Jatu have K'Juda and two other 1000+ armies spawned, and they all like to hang with each other. When Ravenstern declared war on Sarleon and mounted a large offensive, they got obliterated when they decided to take the route via Jatu territory (and Sarleon took full advantage and conquered a couple of castles right in the middle of blue territory, heh).

It's a shame really that you can't scavenge the aftermath of those massive battles, bet you could've found all sorts of interesting gear. Maybe in Bannerlord.  :grin:

so, yesterday I got another huge battle, first defending castle
mb24.jpg
and then, accidently another with leftovers (~1500) as I tought they run away, but they dicide to fight... won after 45min. of clicking and one dead mouse :smile:

clock4orange said:
so, yesterday I got another huge battle, first defending castle
mb24.jpg
and then, accidently another with leftovers (~1500) as I tought they run away, but they dicide to fight... won after 45min. of clicking and one dead mouse :smile:

Yeah I have learned to "wait for some time..." after winning siege battles, because often you just leave and start moving by habit. If one lord decides to fight, they all jump in. I had to get defeated a few times that way, because I can be a slow learner.

Back
Top Bottom