When will the Ukrainian language be added?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Play in a friendly English language then.

And don't bring politics into a game discussion section, this stuff belongs in Offtop.

Cheers!

Language has nothing to do with people's politics. It is not reasonable to blame a language. That's part of human culture. We need to break the chains of hatred.

Language has nothing to do with people's politics. It is not reasonable to blame a language. That's part of human culture. We need to break the chains of hatred.
Words to live by!

And, putting provocative politician stuff aside, I believe the TS played in Russian language before it became "hostile" to him/her? I believe, he or she has noticed that Russian localization is a bit far from being perfect, technically-wise.

TaleWorlds has developed an impressive dynamic inclination system, but it is yet to be improved in some ways. For example, it does not always consider a character's sex, or adds wrong endings to the characters' names.

Ukrainian language, linguistically, is similar to Russian, so it'll take time to develop and polish the similar system. I believe, TaleWorlds will polish the system using Russian language first as a test field, and then use it in a similar Slavic languages (if there are plans to add any more of them of course).

A fair amount of Ukrainians speak Russian so you probably can't speak for all of Ukrainian society

Could you please explain how the language itself is is anyway hostile towards you it's not a living being directing hate towards you

Anti-Russian sentiment needs to stop.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom