Need More Info When I start a battle my game crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.1.5.21456
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-08-02_02.19.01_7f97a9453e57ae27a88d1d441f7d74bd
Summary: In singleplayer storymode, whenever I start a battle it will begin to load then simply crash while loading. My game was fine a few days ago and my PC handles it perfectly. I can still go into custom battle and do extremely large battles without crashing. It is also telling me I cannot upload links because my account is too new so I am having trouble linking the photos of the crash report.
How to Reproduce: Go up to any bandits or looters and start a battle. The game will then crash.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: 3060ti
GPU Driver Version: 536.67
CPU: Ryzen 7 5700x
RAM: 32gbs
Motherboard: ASRock X570 Pro4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1tb SSD

You are playing on an older version of the game. This crash does not happen on the next versions that you are playing. Could you try to upgrade the game to the latest version and try again? This crash does not happen on the latest version of the game.

You are playing on an older version of the game. This crash does not happen on the next versions that you are playing. Could you try to upgrade the game to the latest version and try again? This crash does not happen on the latest version of the game.
I just want to say thank you, I somehow didn't notice I had an older game version. I switched versions and now the game works fine!

Back
Top Bottom