What pissed you off today? v. VI

Users who are viewing this thread

Without knowing the details of what went between your ex and her friends, I suggest you just look at it like this:

She already broke the two of you up on account of one off-hand comment/joke. What's stopping her from ****ing the guy over in a similar manner later on?

jacobhinds said:
This morning, out of the blue, my parents said we were going out for the day. I didn't want to go because I had a bad stomach and felt totally exhausted, but they forced me to go and denied there was anything wrong with me. My mum said "you're not sick, stop moaning. You will enjoy it" and got offended when I said I didn't have the energy to go out walking and was close to vomiting.

I should have locked myself in the shed instead of going with them. We drove for an hour to some generic town. My mum and my sister went shopping so me and my dad went for a walk, but my dad was still denying anything was wrong with me so he stormed off ahead, never looking back, until he was over a kilometre away from me. I didn't have the energy to catch up, I was freezing cold, and couldn't even call him on his phone so I had to guess where he was.

Eventually we all met up again and I had to wait for them to finish shopping for another three hours. We didn't visit the cathedral, we didn't eat, nobody actually bought anything, and we didn't even sit down for the 7+ hours we were out for. I tried not to complain but anything I said was met with "hush jacob, stop overreacting. You're not sick. Stop pretending."

I had to chew my gloves to avoid punching both of them in the face at some points. An entire day is wasted and for no good reason. I get unreasonably angry if I'm forced to do something somebody else thinks I'll enjoy.

kill them all yakov. history will absolve you when you throw up in ur prison cell from food poisoning 5 years from now.

Cyborg Eastern European said:
Without knowing the details of what went between your ex and her friends, I suggest you just look at it like this:

She already broke the two of you up on account of one off-hand comment/joke. What's stopping her from ****ing the guy over in a similar manner later on?
That. We can't possibly know everything about the situation, but she clearly is unaware that actions have consequences.

I talked to him and according to him she did that out of worry for my ex, specially since it was her who hooked me up with my ex.. Still everything felt to ****ed up, my friend still defended her a little and I don't think he will apprehend her as necessary.

Apparently she also don't like me very much, so everything felt too manipulated. I liked her she didnt seen a bad person, so this just made me really sad and angry, felt backstabbed

Cordor said:
And now I don't know if I should tell my friend about the filthy act of his girlfriend to him, possible damaging their relation, and I know he loves her and its doing him good or if I just let this hate digest itself.
Depends on what you care more about. Possibly souring their relationship just to spite her or staying silent and not involving your friend. I'm a vengeful idiot and would probably do the former.

Cordor said:
I talked to him and according to him she did that out of worry for my ex, specially since it was her who hooked me up with my ex.. Still everything felt to ****ed up, my friend still defended her a little and I don't think he will apprehend her as necessary.
I'd confront her about it to be quite honest. Either not in person or around other people, so you won't be accused of violence - because by the sound of it she seems like the sort of person to do that - or whatever.

I like how I got as far the semifinals of the Loser's bracket in the SFV tournament but then the server decides to not let me play anymore and it ****s all over and I have to be eliminated.

The server does this weird ****, instead of sending the data direct to your opponent, it sends to a proxy, and god knows where that is, and then it send it to the opponent, so the game just becomes unplayable. And it alternates between a solid really good p2p connection and this ****ed up weird mess of a netcode.

It's sad, my opponent was a really weak Nash, I could had done it easily

The owner of the stable our horse stays at still thinks that it's a good idea to give the horse tons of hay despite it having laminitis.
I told that idiot not to do that about 10 times already and he won't listen.

-NVGJ.jpg

**** hell, I almost died just now.

Took a nap cause I've got the flu and my mom was cooking a stew or some ****. Apparently she fell asleep as well and the whole thing burned. Since the windows were all closed due to it being cold outside, whole house was covered in smoke. Woke up coughing and mom was still asleep, barely managed to wake her and open the windows in every room.

Knees weak, lungs heavy, mom's stew on fire already.

Back
Top Bottom