Despin - Despot
Devlian - Devilman
Etrosq - Etruscan
Falsevor - Tony Bliar
Rochabarth - Bad cough/ Coughblarghargh
Stamar - S-s-s-st... s-st..
Druli - Drooling

Malik Faris said:
for a few lords, whenever i see them, i think in my head, like for count klargus "oh there's klargy-bean"

anyone else have nicknames for lords?

Hmm... well pretty much any enemy lord I come across is known to me as *****. Any time one of my own lords performs admirably (which is rare due to epic AI), I refer to them as master wizard. But mostly I degrade everyone and call them all ***** in an attempt to satisfy my massive ego and I feel referring to people in this manner before I open up that Can of Grade A Whoop Ass on them works as a form of demoralizing psychological sabotage.  :twisted:

Meat, dirt, poopy face, and toilet for most if not all of the lords.

The only nicknames for Lords that I have are for the Lord with the Green and White checks as his device, whom I call Lord Tablecloth, and Lord Gutlans, whom I call Lord Gutless (he spends most of his time raiding my villages in my game).

I got no nick names for any of them.....

But I do like Reland for some reason..... maybe I should give him a nickname.... the Cutie Pie or something xD

Count Grainwad is a nickname in itself.

King Harlaus - King Harlots
Count Plais - either Count Plates or Plaids
Tulug Noyan - Tulog (which is the filipino word for sleep)

Other than that I don't remember anyone else

Lord Knudarr: Smart Mofo(Follows my plans to the letter and helped enormously in situations even I can't handle.)

King Ragnar: Dumbass(You're the king. YOU give ME orders. NOT the other way around.)

King Graveth: *****(After defeating him, peace was declared between Nords and Rhodoks.)

King Yaroglek: Magnificent Bastard(hes at war with all the kingdoms and only has 3 armies. 5 of his lords are in my prison alone. Those 3 armies? Budget must be cut from the military because he only has footmen and recruits left in his remaining vassals. BUT HE STILL MANAGES TO DEFEND THE VAEGIRS)

Sanjar Khan: Samurai(Not because of his looks but because he seems to follow Bushido.)

King Harlaus: *******("I heard you enlisted in one of the many wretched competitors for my rightful rule of Calradia. But we can still talk." His vassals are cool. But hes an ass. Give me the deliver Letter quests, with 1500 renown rather than the actual important ****e.)

Lord Vuldrat, Lord Vlashin, Lord Belgaru: The Trio of Incompetent Retarded Henchmen(The last three lords who can put up a fight in the Vaegir kingdom besides Yaroglek himself. These guys remind me of the typical comic relief of the Villain in some other shows. They constantly make GENIOUS plans, but the execution is poor. Several times they gang up on me, outnumbering 10 to 1, and get defeated regularly. They make lame jokes, get ransomed a lot, and I suspect Yaroglek is really pissed at their antics.)

Well, lord Taisa is Mr. Early for me.
First he asked who the hell am I and then asked if I remember how we get through the gates of city XYZ.

King Yaroglek is "This bastard with fifty Vaegir Knights. Someone kill him already". Sure, quite long, but very descriptive.

Back
Top Bottom