What Mods would you like to be made?

Users who are viewing this thread

cRPG... or at least a system where a character can progress in multiplayer with stat and gold increase allowing unrestricted equipment access. (provided they have the stats and gold required to use them)

Nova Aetas, Brytenwalda, Phantasy 2018. Those were great.

A mod focusing heavily on dynasty and multigenerational play would be fun, making it a little more Crusader Kings like.

Lots of fantasy mods. Maybe something like Gekokujo too.

Customizable companions. The randomly generated companions should just be customizable from the beginning. So when you hire them on, the game opens the character creation window so you can adjust their look to your liking.

Very simple mod to increase max number of companions by 10 would help. Right now I have no companions available to for separate parties, quests, or to fight in my own army. All of them are either governors of fiefs or in caravan groups.

AI clans also should start with some unique companions and also be able to recruit companions over time. It's absolutely ridiculous we have so many tier 2-3 clans with one member and the number never grows. Never recruiting any companions for caravans or to become governors, another reason they go bankrupt or have the entire clan get wiped out so quickly.

Very simple mod to increase max number of companions by 10 would help. Right now I have no companions available to for separate parties, quests, or to fight in my own army. All of them are either governors of fiefs or in caravan groups.

AI clans also should start with some unique companions and also be able to recruit companions over time. It's absolutely ridiculous we have so many tier 2-3 clans with one member and the number never grows. Never recruiting any companions for caravans or to become governors, another reason they go bankrupt or have the entire clan get wiped out so quickly.

Actually a boost for companion number when you reach at last tier 3 should be a feature of Native, imho

I would love a warhammer fantasy mod as well mods that add more customization elements, land armor crafting if its not coming officially.

Back
Top Bottom