What Mods would you like to be made?

Users who are viewing this thread

Would it could be cool, how would you handle that magic in that series was very, very powerful on the battlefield? I fear it could turn into a "War of the Sorcerers" with the non-magic users being essentially reglated to a side-show that auto-dies if the opposition is victorious in the "War of the Sorcerers" and that the whole battle would be focused around magic users and the death and survival of them.

Now that could of couse still be a pretty good mod, but I personally am a little sceptical about magic-heavy battlefields.

@Revverie (y)

Sure there are some things to be considered, but one solution is that casters are VERY RARE, less than 2% of the population in the world and most of those bound to some faction or other, then they would also be expensive so you could not afford alot of them. I also seeing a system implementet that puts the casters into arch types, like Green Aes Sedai having a boost unit spell and 3 offensive spells. Blue having 4 protection spells that can defend units. Yellow being healers ect. So more of the spells in generel end up being defensive. Then there would also be a resourse meter like stamina or a quiver, so that spells are a limited resourse that runs out rather fast, why do you think Asha'man learns the sword and Aes Sedai have warders :wink: The game would likely need to take place some time before the last battle, so that the major shadow armies have not shown up yet, that way Aes Sedai would also mainly be a neutral force at start and Asha'man be minor in number.

Something that lets me ride a dragon properly. I am still bitter about Skyrim.

And definitely vikings or pirates or something. I love sea battles in Viking Conquest.

@Timmortal : I hope that's the solution taken if a mod is attempted. I wouldn't mind to have a go with a mod like that. :smile:
Yep, If i see a WoT mod pop up, i will likely see if i can become involved, even though i cant really mod, I would like to be involved in lore and ideas :smile:

Wheel of Time would be great. It seems that whole series is neglected in the gaming industry, luckily Amazon is producing a tv series (I pray it turns out good)

Until I can see the finished product of Bannerlord (all of its new features). I have no idea what kind of modding will be really available. Like Static Wars total conversions for a true LotR conversion. But considering the scope of what I have seen it would be entirely possible to create a RPG like the old days (FF1-6 or Lufia) where you move the the world progressing to tougher enemies and eventually the end of the story and Boss Battles. Can you imagine a Fire Emblem style conversion utilizing the siege mechanics and companions.

Something that basically remakes bannerlord to be an actual realistic depiction of 10th century warfare. Unfortunately quite a lot of the armor in the game seems to be fantastical nonsense with no actual historical basis, unlike warband.

Well for a start a simple mod, "Body Sliding". I don't like waiting and doing nothing until the battle ends after like 10 minutes... especially that 80% of the game battles are big ones. I want to be able to enable in any mod, i hope bannerlord will have a mod manager(even if not official) so we could enable small mods like this.

As for a bigger more ambitious/complicated mods, i would like to see a mod that implements something like the "Nemesis System" from Shadow of Mordor/War. Warband kinda has something like that, but it's not as good as it could be.
For example seeing lineups of the Emperor, king, lords, dukes, counts...etc would be pretty amazing.

Anything to deepen the possibilities for spying / espionage.

I would love it spies could be sent to weaken the economy of a city or town or village, for example.

Back
Top Bottom