What happened to the resource editor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Lonewarrior

Sergeant
It used to have options to duplicate etc and now when I open it, there are only 2 options when right clicking on something and that is to go to the item or view it in explorer.
Where have all the other options gone?

Last edited:
Hey @Lonewarrior ,

Have you try to right-click on an asset of your own mod ?

There is only two options when you right click on all the natives assets (native , sandbox , etc) because thats unchangeable

You can also choose to erase a native asset in your mod , I think you will have more options on it

Upvote 0
Hey @Lonewarrior ,

Have you try to right-click on an asset of your own mod ?

There is only two options when you right click on all the natives assets (native , sandbox , etc) because thats unchangeable

You can also choose to erase a native asset in your mod , I think you will have more options on it

I no longer have access to my own mod folders in the left side panel, when I tried and load any assets it just says “failed to find assets, make sure they are in the “assets” folder”

It used to just load them, but now no matter where I put them they don’t show up, and if I try I get that message.

I haven’t changed any paths to my mod, they are the same as they have always been.

Upvote 0
I no longer have access to my own mod folders in the left side panel, when I tried and load any assets it just says “failed to find assets, make sure they are in the “assets” folder”

It used to just load them, but now no matter where I put them they don’t show up, and if I try I get that message.

I haven’t changed any paths to my mod, they are the same as they have always been.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

that's wierd ... No problem for access the mod folder by my side

Have you tried a reinstall of the main modules ? Or a checking of the game folder (if you're on steam) ?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom