What are mission templates

Users who are viewing this thread

hi i have a question. In some scripts its required to put something to each mission template u want to be the function available but i dont know what are the mission templates. Can anyone help me?

Solution
Mission templates are sets of scripts that govern different events known as missions, in simple terms. They can range from simple quests to complex battles with reinforcements.

Let's say you want to have a trigger in only one mission charge_with_ally. You just have to paste the trigger somewhere in the file, but not in any template. Then all you have to do is paste the trigger's name below the mission template charge_with_ally and it will work like a constant. This way, it is possible to avoid pasting long triggers in templates when their name suffices. Just take a look at other templates to see how constants are successfully inserted. It is quite simple in theory.
i know where i can find them
but creator of one script said: "Stick them in each of the actual mission templates you want to be able to give the order without the "order_skirmish_triggers" title and brackets, or stick them toward the top of the file (I put them after the multiplayer_* and before the common_* around line 630) and then just include the "order_volley_triggers" title in the actual mission templates. I tend to install extra triggers as follows:"
and i dont know where to put the code in mission templates

Upvote 0
Mission templates are sets of scripts that govern different events known as missions, in simple terms. They can range from simple quests to complex battles with reinforcements.

Let's say you want to have a trigger in only one mission charge_with_ally. You just have to paste the trigger somewhere in the file, but not in any template. Then all you have to do is paste the trigger's name below the mission template charge_with_ally and it will work like a constant. This way, it is possible to avoid pasting long triggers in templates when their name suffices. Just take a look at other templates to see how constants are successfully inserted. It is quite simple in theory.

Upvote 1
Solution
Back
Top Bottom