Werewolf - Monster House Recruitment thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Taimat396

Baron
Alrighty then, game time. Got room for twelve players, and at the end I'll put everyone who wants to join into a hat and pick twelve from the list, by the power of random numbers.

This'll be very much narration lite, given I'm awful at it. However, this game DOES have some fairly different mechanics. Most notably, you'll know all the roles in the game (With one exception) right from the start, and everyone has a limited form of PM communication. Sorry it's not as fancy as say Whoopin's or Adaham's games, but I just plain suck at writing :razz:

Oh right, one important thing - The days are going to be seven real days long, and the nights two, same as Whoopin's game. So if you don't think you'll be able to be fairly active over the next month or so, don't sign up :3
Players:
Troll
Cedric
Viera
Bgfan
Xardob
Quaillover
Adaham
Whoopin
Haresus
Catholic
Locke
Mahud

Replacements:
Magorian
King of Scotland
MrNomNom
Grimmend

Haresus is in. I have played Werewolf (or "Village") before, but you might have some different rules here.

Ah ****, my first chance to play against Whoopin, and it's coming up to, literally, the busiest time of the year. :sad: If I were to join, I'd be useless for a few weeks.

Best just keep me in mind as a replacement, Calo.

Back
Top Bottom