Resolved Weird black graphical error on arena

Users who are viewing this thread

This happend during fighting. Enemies or npc's become black.

mb1.png

I have the same problem, but it keeps happening during any random battle, mostly while I fought looters. Will disappear after end of battle.
Version: 1.0 and 1.20
Mods: None
GPU: GTX 970
CPU: i7 8700k
RAM: 8gb ddr4
Motherboard: 7370 Aorus Gaming7
SSD

Last edited:
Same here since the last update.
When starting the game the first few battles it works, but then after the first contact, usually when using a spear on horseback it starts.
In arena and field battles+ stays at times in campaign map as well.
Ranged combat works fine and no issues there.
Happened with mods, took them all off, still the same.
Integrity check is done, drivers updated. Same

Mods: None
GPU: GTX 1070
CPU: i5-7600
RAM: 16gb
Motherboard: MS-7A72

Last edited:
Same. It occurs randomly in battles and sometimes getting the game to refresh with a change in graphics options works. It seems to surround entities (players, horses, trees, bushes) oddly enough.

Same Issue however I only noticed it happens when I charge on a mount and try to spear an enemy. Any other types of attacks this has not happened. Someone above mentioned it happens during sunrise/sunset but I have had it happen at noon with a sunny sky and it just started with the last update.

guys , this bug happens due to the " screen space reflection " option in the settings . when you encounter this bug again press "Esc" go to option > performance . look for the screen space reflection and disable it . click done then go back and enable it .

Back
Top Bottom