Resolved weapon drop twice make it disappear in mp

Users who are viewing this thread

when weapon is droped twice aka after death or droped and picked den droped u can't interact with it and it disppear idk if this bug or feature but its bad feature ( in multiplayer match ofc)

Hi, what is your game version and do you play with any mods? Additionally, can you provide a video of this bug? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.

Hi, what is your game version and do you play with any mods? Additionally, can you provide a video of this bug? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please insert the link to this thread in the description so I can identify it.
I can attest to this. It happens in both captain and skirmish mode. The weapon/bows/throwables will de-spawn after the second drop.
Here are the steps to replicate this:
1. kill an enemy and pick up his weapon(enemy dead -- first drop)
2. drop the weapon(second drop)
3. on dropping the weapon you can see it on the ground, but you're unable to pick it back up again, and then after like 2 seconds, it de-spawns.
I'm on the newest version, NA server, platform is steam.

Edit: I noticed this before, I was not and I'm still not sure if this is supposed to be like this, also I noticed that all weapons on the ground will disappear after a certain amount of time, is this for the consideration of performance? Or is it bugged?

Last edited:
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom