[WB][M]Festung Breslau (WW2 Mod) open MP beta. Old Topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not look here said:
Sam Gillis said:
if you still need more axis heroes

check this badass out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remi_Schrijnen

seriously, if you can kill 2 commie tanks with one shot you are a badass

i think all of you approve am I right?

I doubt he made all those things. Remember that in the chaos of battlefield it's hard to say who shoot the duck and many times even damaged (or hit) tanks were counted as destroyed simply from mistake.

And destroying IS? Come on... Even Tigers had difficulties with that. But having brave midget as a hero could be interesting.

And to repeat my question before I released chaos ( :mad: nigdy więcej...) maybe some screenshots? Anything. Just to make also this page eyefriendly :wink:
there was only one pak gun down there and a few Panzerfaust and he was manning the pak and panzerfausts
and in my opinion destroying IS making it unable to function anymore

With tanks, you can get a full kill, a mobility kill or a gun kill.
Full kill is either completely destroying it, or killing the crew.
Mobility kill is taking out the tracks/engine, stopping it from fighting effectively as anything other than a static gun,
and a Gun kill is, as you would expect, taking out the gun.
They're all about removing combat effectiveness from a tank, as most of the time, a full kill isn't feasible or possible while it's still possible to remove that tank from the fight.

JakCurse said:
With tanks, you can get a full kill, a mobility kill or a gun kill.
Full kill is either completely destroying it, or killing the crew.
Mobility kill is taking out the tracks/engine, stopping it from fighting effectively as anything other than a static gun,
and a Gun kill is, as you would expect, taking out the gun.
They're all about removing combat effectiveness from a tank, as most of the time, a full kill isn't feasible or possible while it's still possible to remove that tank from the fight.

In the day of Steel Panthers you either immobilised the tank or destroyed it, ah yes the good ol' days...

that video is pure pwnage
totally awesome
but one thing am i looking forward to seeing more is the fighting planes and the tanks
you do still have them dont you?

So guns aren`t fatal? I mean, they do ~30 damage, but that`s not enough to kill a guy with a single shot. It`d be awesome to feel yourself in a giant battlefield where you`ll HAVE to find a cover and still be afraid of a lucky bullet getting you when you`re trying to shoot someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom